How To Edit Patch File For Kaon

nonee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite free view
My Location
uk
I will appriciate your help if anybody will tell me that how we can insert new keys in the patch file for kaon reciever? or how we can edit the patch file like H/w V16.00.A1
I will be very thankful to you if you will send me reply on my email.
email address removed if anyone tells you they tell us all
thanks in advance
nonee
help.gif

tamazgha2003

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
My Location
tamazgha
try yellow,green bleu,menu with the remote then you have acces to the the keyeditor

nonee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite free view
My Location
uk
thanks tamazgha
I tried as you told but nothing happend.
actually what I am trying to say that I programmed my reciever with one patch file H/W 16.00.A1 which I got from alsat site and taquilla is working with me but some other channells are not working like absat.
Is this possible that I can open that patch file in any editor and put new keys and again save the file and programme again with KUP230????
I hope you understand that what I want ???
thanks in advance
nonee:)

cenizas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaonKSC-570 2CI
Pana TU-DSB30
1.9m+1.2m motor
My Location
Valencia, Spain
nonee said:
Is this possible that I can open that patch file in any editor and put new keys and again save the file and programme again with KUP230????

Yes you can. Patch using radiactools. Or easier, softcam using channel editor II. All files easily(!?) found out there.

Check your bootloader(system info). Some have problems.
BL2.19v4(fixing 2.19v3probs) is I think universal(but you must check before you do anything, I don´t use your hw) and works great. Make sure you save original boot, firm etc. (bootreader, flashreader, firmreader)before taking any action. Gotta be able to get back!!

Good luck. cenizas