how to enter keys in matrix cam

W

westsider

hello,i have bought matrix reborn cam.so i am interested can i load emulator in this cam?or how can i use it? can i enter keys there manually?this cam has a support for all decryptions.whos knows the answer?or am i just to load key files in it?how does it work?i am a newbie in this job so please help me

jakenl

jakenl

My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Starlight 5900+PVR-80GB,Topfield TF5000CI,Skystar2,110cm dish, Invacom 0,3dB, Moteck SG2100A,range: 75East-61West,AMD Sempron 2600+, Windows XP Pro.
My Location
The Netherlands
Hi.
You can put keys in manually or you can put in new software, you choose.
Putting in keys manually is usually done via the cam-menu of your receiver.
Look for CA-MENU, then SETUP and EDIT KEYS. Keys can be found on the Internet if you know where to look. It's not permitted to post a link in this forum but if you want I can provide you with a link by PM (personal Message) or e-mail.

Putting in new software with the newest keys already provided is possible via CAS-II interface or via Funcards. This should be described somewhere in this forum. I can also send you a manual how to do it.

Jakenl

W

westsider

it would be very nice from you.than you my brother for help.my email is zuras_mail@yahoo.com
i have bought reborn cam.can u tell me please also i have found the newest soft for marxi reborn but canm i use emulator on cam also?is it independent from software or do i have to choose between them?i have walbanger and emulatorek.i have cas2 usb.
thanx bro

jakenl

jakenl

My Satellite Setup
Manhattan Starlight 5900+PVR-80GB,Topfield TF5000CI,Skystar2,110cm dish, Invacom 0,3dB, Moteck SG2100A,range: 75East-61West,AMD Sempron 2600+, Windows XP Pro.
My Location
The Netherlands
EMU is built within the software. Only the keys need to be upgraded now and then.

See attachment for guide howto program.

A link to keys will be in your Inbox.

Jakenl

Attachments

M

maase59

My Satellite Setup
TechniSat DigiCorder S1- 160GB, Mreborn, 85cm dish, inverto 3db
My Location
Elsinor, Denmark
Hi. Jakenl.

It is possible to you to send this link to me to?

I don't want to bother, but is a jungle out there.

maase59@yahoo.dk

Thanks.

maase59

C

Chiabass

My Satellite Setup
XP Professi
My Location
UK
I have a MRV cam
My email is lchiabass@yahoo.com

jakenl said:
Hi.
You can put keys in manually or you can put in new software, you choose.
Putting in keys manually is usually done via the cam-menu of your receiver.
Look for CA-MENU, then SETUP and EDIT KEYS. Keys can be found on the Internet if you know where to look. It's not permitted to post a link in this forum but if you want I can provide you with a link by PM (personal Message) or e-mail.

Putting in new software with the newest keys already provided is possible via CAS-II interface or via Funcards. This should be described somewhere in this forum. I can also send you a manual how to do it.

Jakenl

DJDarkAngel

DJDarkAngel

My Satellite Setup
Silvercrest Comag SL65
comag 80cm dish
comag lnb 40mm
Matrix Reborn Cam
T-Rex Cam
Cas 3 Interface
Funcard 6
My Location