How to enter the channel codes for "SuperStar" receiver?

SatGuy

Reaction score
Guys,

I've recently got a "SuperStar 120-5" receiver which is also programmable via the serial port it has. And I've also caught some channel keys but don't know how to enter them. Here are my questions:

1. Is it possible to somehow enter the codes via remote control without connecting to PC? If yes, how can I do it for SuperStar receiver? What are the exact steps?
2. Does the channel codes/keys differ from one to another receiver or they're all equal?
3. What softwares are there to operate, upgrade my receiver firmware or transfer the channel codes from PC to receiver?

Any help on any of my above questions is greatly appreciated. It's also ok if you point me to any resource to get my answers as I'm just a newbie in this regard!

Thanks in Advanced,

maramar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hobby and fancy
hi satguy if u found out the details u were seeking could u kindly share it with me please.
SatGuy said:
Guys,

I've recently got a "SuperStar 120-5" receiver which is also programmable via the serial port it has. And I've also caught some channel keys but don't know how to enter them. Here are my questions:

1. Is it possible to somehow enter the codes via remote control without connecting to PC? If yes, how can I do it for SuperStar receiver? What are the exact steps?
2. Does the channel codes/keys differ from one to another receiver or they're all equal?
3. What softwares are there to operate, upgrade my receiver firmware or transfer the channel codes from PC to receiver?

Any help on any of my above questions is greatly appreciated. It's also ok if you point me to any resource to get my answers as I'm just a newbie in this regard!

Thanks in Advanced,

Reaction score
You can get please your super star digital receiver upgraded from your local market and it will hardly cost 200 rupees Pakistani and then you can see all Polsat,multivision,teva Tps france other channels free to air.

mahdi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird
My Location
qatar
how i open star sat550d superstar menue code