How to get big dishes for free

R

Rd100

I was reading one of the threads on this forum today and i tolk me back to when i got my first dish it was from a old betting shop, Alot of people here want a nice size dish and there is a few about waiting to be claimed, You just got to look for them e.g old ones off betting shops & pubs also from petrol stations and supermarkets and also some factory units and post offices and shops also from banks there is a lot around going unused just roting away

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Rd100 said:
I was reading one of the threads on this forum today and i tolk me back to when i got my first dish it was from a old betting shop, Alot of people here want a nice size dish and there is a few about waiting to be claimed, You just got to look for them e.g old ones off betting shops & pubs also from petrol stations and supermarkets and also some factory units and post offices and shops also from banks there is a lot around going unused just roting away

There was 2 Precision 3.7m antennas with dual-axis motor in perfect condition 6 months ago that was given away nearly free, he wanted £200 for both and not even one bothered to buy them even for that price.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
you should have bought them , unless you live in a flat or something cause i bet astra 2d would boom in on those size dishes

R

Rd100

where was they for sale ebay or local to you
Likvid said:
There was 2 Precision 3.7m antennas with dual-axis motor in perfect condition 6 months ago that was given away nearly free, he wanted £200 for both and not even one bothered to buy them even for that price.