how to insert the keys with remote control of hornet

sate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hornet
My Location
bosnia
please somebody help me! i dont know how to insert the keys on hornet model AT-6030DCIAZ
thank you

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum sate

What are you trying to open? most encryptions are now secure and the ones that are not , soon will be. How do you know your stb accepts keys, has it been patched?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
hi the answer is
here

_http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/receiver-software-international-section/28605-how-do-i-enter-keys-kaon-ksc-receiver.html

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Turok said:
hi the answer is
here

_http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/receiver-software-international-section/28605-how-do-i-enter-keys-kaon-ksc-receiver.html

Can you confirm they are the same stb Turok

i.e. a KAON 570 = hornet AT-6030DCIAZ?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hi!
i only now this combination,there is no other,should work on all kaons,and hornet also made by kaon!
when you have the orginal software on it,then i think it will not work,you neeed alternative software,that is diffrent from each modell,there are so many in the meantime,that it is a long time search to find the compatible version for your modell!
normaly,the softloader only starts,when you have the right firmware for the stb!
otherwise,it will not begin to load!

the easiest way,to upgrade the keys,is not the menu,yous the kke files with the loader,over rs232,
then the job will be done in secounds!

it can happen,that the boatloader,you have installed,will be not accept the keys,that you load over the com,then nothing would happens!

there are,also many hints,and manuals on the net,where you can change,some modell types,into another type,simply,soldering a bridge,and change some jumpers on the mainboard,for example my kao ksc 520,i can make then,another receiver typ,for the loader programm that would accept it,and recogneized,then a diffrent kaon modell!
good luck!