how to install the emu + keys?

RomeoX

Reaction score
Hi there

I would like you guys to help me to install the EMU and keys to watch the encrypted channels?

firstful I installed the Gemini Image in my dreambox 7020 and then download from the internet this file Gemini_cam_addons.zip
and I extract the file to folder like this pic
emu1.bmp

and then I only choosed EMU addons which I put red circle on it and I took everything inside and I put it at /tmp in the dreambox

and then I download this file SCCe-DeViL-K.zip to install the keys so I took the keys folder and I put it in var/keys in dreambox and I took scce and I put it in var/scce

and then I went to the encrypted channels like Polsat or Absat and others but nothing happend so what is wrong with my dreambox?

If anyone has installed EMU + keys themselves and can shed any light on this subject I would really appreciate it.

I have checked on a few forums and found nothing.

yazooo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 x 2
My Location
EU
If your running the Gemini image on your box, and its hooked up to the net, that is all you need to get you going. Press the blue button, download away, it will install it all for you, couldn't be simpler.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
yazooo said:
If your running the Gemini image on your box, and its hooked up to the net, that is all you need to get you going. Press the blue button, download away, it will install it all for you, couldn't be simpler.

Don#t forget to download cam, cam config and keys. With newcamd it works, done it yesterday with the new Gemini 2.20, all ok!

RomeoX

Reaction score
but could you please give me the exact procedure with more details to work on it so I can be surely get something.
actually I don't have internet in my house so please find for me another way to help?

Thank you

Storm55

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Mondeal 7500 + Dragon cam. 1M moveable dish
DB500s
My Location
Torbay, Devon
I have the same problem. Can anybody explain how to configure newcamd with gemini via ftp.

Cheers Tim.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Storm55 said:
I have the same problem. Can anybody explain how to configure newcamd with gemini via ftp.

Cheers Tim.

There is an info guide in the dreambox section at the top. All in there how to do it and also search through the dreambox section also more info in there. If after you have read through the posts and still cannot get it going, come back and we will try sorting you out.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Storm55 said:

Cheers Tim.

Have you got a dreambox, noticed you have another box listed in your System.???

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
RomeoX said:
but could you please give me the exact procedure with more details to work on it so I can be surely get something.
actually I don't have internet in my house so please find for me another way to help?

Thank you

Pulled this out of the Idiots guide for you.