misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
How to update a Diablo Wireless
After a week of trying to get my Diablo working when I finally achieved it
I thought I would do a simple “How To” to make it a little clearer for others.

For updating software and keys for the wireless Diablo you need to download 2 programmes:-

1. Twin base Manager (this is used for updating the wireless base using the latest Stealth software and also sending the new keys to your cam)

2. Fausto (this is used for the first step of changing the keys from an _xml file to a bin file.

Step

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Download the latest stealth software from the “Diablo files and Information” section and save it in a file on your desktop called “Diablo Files”
2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Download the latest keys and softcam keys from the “Diablo keys latest update” section and save it in the file named “Diablo files” on your desktop
3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Insert your cam into the wireless base and connect to your pc via a usb lead and open the programme “Twinbase manager”.
4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]click on the third tab “upgrade utilities”and click on the button called “update Diablo cam”
5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]“Select Diablo update file” will appear direct it to where you saved the file on your desktop.
“firmware info” box will appear click on yes, you will see the update taking place.
When it’s complete click on ok and that’s it job done, close Twinbase programme.
If you need to update the keys open “Fausto” Go to “file” and “load keys” and direct it to the
“ Diablo keys” saved on your desktop, a box will appear at the bottom right informing you that the xml file is loaded.
Go to “tools” and “import keys from file” “imort softcam keys” will appear, click on the yellow folder on the right hand side and direct it to the latest softcam key and save the file and that’s it.” close “fausto” and open “Twin base Manager “.
6.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Go to the fourth tab “file system” and click on connect on the left of your screen direct it to your “Diablo files” and find the xml file the and select and from below select the “keys.bin” file and then click on the green arrow facing right “upload files to data flash” and hey presto job done.
7.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]click exit and remove the cam and insert into our receiver always remembering to reboot your receiver on a free to air (fta) channel.
8.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]If you experience any inaccuracies with this “how to” pm me and I will amend any errors.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks mate, will put this up as a Sticky. :)

glug111

Reaction score
Thanks for that, it seems straight forward.
Unfortunately I still have a problem as I only have the Diablo lite and intend to update with a Cas 3.
Can you help at all with simple instructions for a simple minded person.
Thanks in anticipation.

Glug

Norman1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AB ipbox 9000HD 90cm mototised
My Location
Surrey
which site are you getting your files from

Norm

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Go to _www.gccadm.net/

The site has a files section for the Diablo.

Llew

peterscott66

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
Very Informative, i have a technomate tm-1000, i programmed the card with underground 140 then plugged it back in. nothing happened! please help me?:-worship

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
I assume as you're posting in a Diablo thread you have a Diablo 2.3 Cam and Cas programmer to go along with your Technomate receiver, if you haven't please start a new thread, in the relevant section, with more information.

The latest underworld file is underworld144.dup, although underworld143.dup is still opening everything available.

Load either of these two underworld files onto your cam then enter the cams menu.
Enter the configuration folder and change Emulators and N2 AU to ON, then the available channels will open.

peterscott66

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
Mickha said:
I assume as you're posting in a Diablo thread you have a Diablo 2.3 Cam and Cas programmer to go along with your Technomate receiver, if you haven't please start a new thread, in the relevant section, with more information.

The latest underworld file is underworld144.dup, although underworld143.dup is still opening everything available.

Load either of these two underworld files onto your cam then enter the cams menu.
Enter the configuration folder and change Emulators and N2 AU to ON, then the available channels will open.

I have my diablo plugged into my cass interface 3 plus, i have dowloaded underworld 144.dup, when i go into cam menu it says config then menu, when i click on cofig it brings up a list saying caids astra etc... am i on the right track? sorry to be a nuisence but i am still a newby!

thanks

Peter:confused

peterscott66

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
spiderbox 9000hd
My Location
stockton on tees
Oh the menu on the box? oops!

you are a superstar, all working fine now...

thankyou

peter

roxy90

Reaction score
I believe that there is need for a more "now on" (update) guide for the wifi Diablo cam (with cccam, fausto etc) ? I believe there are a lot of people who will appreciate this future post (i'm on the line for-thks).