How to put in k*ys in MR 1.080

cold_thunder

Reaction score
My Location
Copenhagen
Hey Guys. I have a question about MR. I can see, when I go to the menu, that I can Edit CAS key... What does it mean? Can I write the codes in my MR instead of using a f*ncard? And how does it work? A guide here would be a really big help for me... 'Cos I can see the provider ID in the MR menu, and when I press OK on the remote I can edit the key, (as far as I can see). And then I got the thought that I'm sure that someone in this forum know how to do... ;) So please, can You guys help me? [My reciever is an Eurosky 2003 CI and MR is ver. 1.080 - does it have anything to say? I would like to see C*n*l Pl*s Fr *nc* and C*n*l Sat*ll*te Fr. But I can see that they're sending some of their channels in S*ca-is it possible to press the codes in the Matrix menu and get it decrypted (how to do... I can see some of the channels in V**cces thanks to MR) And how about TPS. Can You guys help me too there???... I'm sure that You guys know something... I guess???... ] :confused

One last question, is it possible to upgrade my MR so i can see Cr*pt*wks too...? Hope You can help me

And thanks for your time to help me. I appriciate it very much!!! :)

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
cold_thunder said:
Hey Guys. I have a question about MR. I can see, when I go to the menu, that I can Edit CAS key... What does it mean? Can I write the codes in my MR instead of using a f*ncard? And how does it work? A guide here would be a really big help for me... 'Cos I can see the provider ID in the MR menu, and when I press OK on the remote I can edit the key, (as far as I can see). And then I got the thought that I'm sure that someone in this forum know how to do... ;) So please, can You guys help me? [My reciever is an Eurosky 2003 CI and MR is ver. 1.080 - does it have anything to say? I would like to see C*n*l Pl*s Fr *nc* and C*n*l Sat*ll*te Fr. But I can see that they're sending some of their channels in S*ca-is it possible to press the codes in the Matrix menu and get it decrypted (how to do... I can see some of the channels in V**cces thanks to MR) And how about TPS. Can You guys help me too there???... I'm sure that You guys know something... I guess???... ] :confused

One last question, is it possible to upgrade my MR so i can see Cr*pt*wks too...? Hope You can help me

And thanks for your time to help me. I appriciate it very much!!! :)

Just read the thread at the beginning of the Matrix section it tells you how to there. And no Cryptow*rks.