how to receive ren tv on dd dth

My Satellite Setup
fta dth
My Location
guj
hiii i have a dd dth fta channel receiver..currently it was set on dd channels.I want to know the freq. of ren tv. Is it possible to receive ren tv on DD DTH FTA (Free to Air) receiver ?.....if yes then give me the lnb freq ,symbol rate......thanks in advanced.

immi22_80

My Satellite Setup
I have 6 feet dish anteena and DTH ku band dish, coship and Kaon receiver. Right now, i'm receving on my six feet dish(yamal201 90E, insant4A 93.5E, and Asiassat3s 105E c and ku band) with the help of Disec SwItch.
My Location
jaipur(Rajasthan, India)
thunderstorm84 said:
hiii i have a dd dth fta channel receiver..currently it was set on dd channels.I want to know the freq. of ren tv. Is it possible to receive ren tv on DD DTH FTA (Free to Air) receiver ?.....if yes then give me the lnb freq ,symbol rate......thanks in advanced.

Hi brother,
First of all thanks for welcome to our site.
Brohter its depends upon your location, means here I'm sending you the footpints of both satellite(telecast ren tv).
if the footprints fall in your area than u must be able to receive it.
The LNB frequancy for receing it is
low 9750, high 10600
you can receive it through yamal 201@90east (11092v-26470) and if you have a c band dish anteena (6 feet) than u can also receive it through this transponder 3706L-15550 (yamal 202@49 east).

ok, bye
Imran
http://www.gascom.ru/upload/illustrations/yamal_200_49_c_t.jpg
http://www.gascom.ru/upload/illustrations/yamal_200_90_ku_t.jpg

NOTE: yes it is possible to receive it through your receiver.......

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
thunderstorm84 said:
Ren is not carried on the Indian satellites. You will need additional equipment to watch it.

My Satellite Setup
DD of Indian Network
My Location
Howrah,shibpur -711102

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Welcome Avi, Pls check out old threads and posts you will find all you need.

My Satellite Setup
dd direct
My Location
mumbai
but is it possible in mumbai some time earlier our cable operator aired some content so wanted to know if it is possible to get ren tv on dd dth/direct dish if yes please tell me the procedure thank you

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
monster444 said:
but is it possible in mumbai some time earlier our cable operator aired some content so wanted to know if it is possible to get ren tv on dd dth/direct dish if yes please tell me the procedure thank you

If you look at my previous conmment you will find your answer. In central / southern India you cannot get REN TV on a standard DD/DishIndia system

My Satellite Setup
dd direct
My Location
mumbai
so noting to do can u guide me then how there is any other channels i can search for i am staying in a building so the bigger dish will occupy a lot of space so i asked thanks analoguesat but keep tellin' me bout the uses of the small dd direct dish

My Satellite Setup
DD Direct+
My Location
avi1_sarkar1 said:
hey avi, I'm from barasat, North 24 Pgs. plz dont forget to post ur results. if u got it then give ur setup.

My Satellite Setup
dd direct
My Location
mumbai
hi sir many of my friends on the net are positive about getting ren tv in india please if u can tell the frequencies and settings i would like to try for myself

thanks

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
for Ren Tv why u asking its TP... it;s can be get from many sites like..... lyngsat.com....

srei

My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
Dear bro,
First,get it clear that ren channels will be received on minimum of 8 feet solid dish,I recommend 10 feet dish(good quality) to your location.
Second,lyngsat site frequencies are uniform globally,that does not make in difference to your location.

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
monster444 said:
will lygsat frequency work from mumbai ?
yes.......:-doh!

My Satellite Setup
I HAVE GOT TATA SKY CONNECTION
My Location
panipat,india
hello!i have got tata sky connection....can i watch ren t.v on it?

srei

My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
Dear bro,
if your dish size is :-Nooo less than 4 ft the reply is no.

My Satellite Setup
DM500S,
Ahtlon 64 machine
My Location
India
What is there on ren tv, that many people are asking about the same ?