how to tune a metabox d s r

pravin

Reaction score
hi

just received a metabox digital satellite receiver

default sat is eutelsat w2 for my region

how do i tune channels and input codes through viaccess

any site where i could find codes for tps parabole channels?

thanks

TIANA

Reaction score
Hi
Me too
I've just receive a metabox and we have the same problem.
If you find a solution,please write to me to my adress mail:tianaravoni@yahoo.fr
Ever let me to tell you that i can receive some chanels of TPS and i've got the code from this adress (www.rdi-sat.com/viaccess.php

eMpReSaRiO

Reaction score
Please select menu then press 9713 then you will enter the key edit menu.Then you can edit keys easily.For more information and more practice visit www.uydu-asistani.com then press Ermeydanı.It is Turkish based but also English section already adapted.ACIKO receivers are the same model of Metabox III so you can look ACIKO section

TIANA

Reaction score
HI
Ineed some help because when i've just download the metabox update i'v lost all the tps channel
Someone can explain me why .

eMpReSaRiO said:
Please select menu then press 9713 then you will enter the key edit menu.Then you can edit keys easily.For more information and more practice visit www.uydu-asistani.com then press Ermeydanı.It is Turkish based but also English section already adapted.ACIKO receivers are the same model of Metabox III so you can look ACIKO section

educabrera

Reaction score
cAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF TE SPANISH TAKILLAS AND GALAVISION ARE WORKING AT PRESENT