how to tune a metabox d s r

P

pravin

hi

just received a metabox digital satellite receiver

default sat is eutelsat w2 for my region

how do i tune channels and input codes through viaccess

any site where i could find codes for tps parabole channels?

thanks

T

TIANA

Hi
Me too
I've just receive a metabox and we have the same problem.
If you find a solution,please write to me to my adress mail:tianaravoni@yahoo.fr
Ever let me to tell you that i can receive some chanels of TPS and i've got the code from this adress (www.rdi-sat.com/viaccess.php

E

eMpReSaRiO

Please select menu then press 9713 then you will enter the key edit menu.Then you can edit keys easily.For more information and more practice visit www.uydu-asistani.com then press Ermeydanı.It is Turkish based but also English section already adapted.ACIKO receivers are the same model of Metabox III so you can look ACIKO section

T

TIANA

HI
Ineed some help because when i've just download the metabox update i'v lost all the tps channel
Someone can explain me why .

eMpReSaRiO said:
Please select menu then press 9713 then you will enter the key edit menu.Then you can edit keys easily.For more information and more practice visit www.uydu-asistani.com then press Ermeydanı.It is Turkish based but also English section already adapted.ACIKO receivers are the same model of Metabox III so you can look ACIKO section

E

educabrera

cAN ANYBODY TELL ME IF TE SPANISH TAKILLAS AND GALAVISION ARE WORKING AT PRESENT