how to upgrade my rec software....

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
hello , guys , pls help me , i am a new bie , and just bought system with startrack rec with smart card thing, have 8 feet dish , facing towards hotbird........ , but now i want to upgrade the soft with the latest file...in my rec ..........i have the file , have the cables and computer connected .............now what to do , any help step by step...
pls help me
Sohail gagai
gagai@hotmail.com

essam darwish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i can not do that
My Location
egypy
hello man
in order to upgrade ur system you should firstly have 3 things

1) the cable ( 9 pins female serial cable )
2) the loader
3) the update file

........... then you simply connect your receiver to the pc and open the loader and upload the update file into it . then you will find a button name " Upgrade " just press this button and wait untill the process is completed and enjoy .........

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
sohailgagai said:
hello , guys , pls help me , i am a new bie , and just bought system with startrack rec with smart card thing, have 8 feet dish , facing towards hotbird........ , but now i want to upgrade the soft with the latest file...in my rec ..........i have the file , have the cables and computer connected .............now what to do , any help step by step...
pls help me
Sohail gagai
gagai*hotmail.com

Make sure you use the startrack loader which you will find on their website.
It should give you a how to if not come back here and we will help you out.

pepak3

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NA
My Location
middleast
I have downloaded the Startrack (model 2100CE) Zip file from this site and when i Unziped the file, i found 2 files: Arioner.exe and S841CN_$STK_A6810_20061104_AUCPCnpc.auc I really don't know if one is file and the second is loader or what?? which one should i use. Please advise.
Also, when i start the upgrade, do i need to turn the reciever ON or OFF ?

I have got all the required cables

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Be warned. If anything goes wrong you will probably ruin your receiver. DO NOT try loading anything unless you are 150% sure you know what you are doing AND accept the above warning.