How to view Asiasat 2 in bangalore

andarun

My Satellite Setup
6 Feet solid dish (Link), dual LNBF, Beetel Receiver, receiving Asiasat2, 3S, NSS6 and DD Direct
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
Hi, I would like to view RTP channel from ASIASAT - 2, presently am in bangalore. i would like to know the size of dish i have to buy, receiver etc.. and can some one suggest approx cost to buy the same.

My Satellite Setup
Zenaga STB CD1002S, Three solid Ku band Dish. 60Cm,70cm,90cm getting Nss6 95E, Yamal201 90E, ABS1 75E, EuroBird2 26E at 26E. Disec SWITCH
My Location
Amritsar
you can't get all TPs of these bird by 90cm. don't say that... I'm watching you...

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Welcome Andarun Bro, Get a bigger one to get all the Tps.

andarun

My Satellite Setup
6 Feet solid dish (Link), dual LNBF, Beetel Receiver, receiving Asiasat2, 3S, NSS6 and DD Direct
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
Hi friends,
As i am going to buy the accesorries like
dish antennat, lnb, feed horn, receiver etc... let me know some suggested brand and approx cost in order to buy the same. some friend has refereed that 90 cms C-Band dish is enough...but some sites like scatcodx suggeste to 360 cms dish in bangalore. kindly give me a clear picture what i have to ask in shop....?

to watch asiasat 2 and 3s a dual lnb is required or not. if dual lnb required will a single receiver work

andarun

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
Hi Siddarth,
Let me know the shop where i can buy the accesorries in bangalore. As you told spending 3500 is worth installing a dish system. let me know further details for the same.

andarun

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
Hi Siddarth,
Thanks for the instant reply. let me call you today. also you suggested that a mumbai made product is there...is it the same type of dish antenna you are having. also is the guy sells entire package or only the dish antenna. let me know...

I also have a doubt..as you say you are atching asiasat 2...how are the signal strength. TV5 asia is on asiasat 3s can we catch asiasat 2 and 3s on same lnb or one more lnb required.

andarun

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
Hi siddarth,
You own a 6 feet prime dish..but you suggest me to buy a 90 cms C-and dish. will 90 cms ok to catch asiasat 2 and 3s. or i have to go upto 370 cms to catch these birds in bangalore. if you are pretty sure that 90 cms dish will serve the need. i intend to buy 90cms dish. suggest me ?

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Siddharth Bro, on 90cm do you got all the TPs from Asiasat 3s, From my point of view you cant get all the TPs on 90cm.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
C-Band: INTELSAT 7,10 is on (68.5E), C-Band: INSAT 3C is on(74.0E), INTELSAT 12 on (45.0E), They are much far.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
Yes you can able to catch C-Band: INTELSAT 7,10 , With you dish, 4.064 GHz H, Powerful.

My Satellite Setup
nss6 & pentium3
My Location
India
i would like to buy c/ku combine preferably with 120cm dish capable of receiving both DD DTH and either Asiasat2 of Asiasat 3s. Where do i get it in Bangalore?

My Satellite Setup
nss6 & pentium3
My Location
India
i would like to buy c/ku combine preferably with 120cm dish capable of receiving both DD DTH and either Asiasat2 of Asiasat 3s. Where do i get it in Bangalore?

andarun

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Bangalore, INDIA
Hi Friends,
Check AKASH Transmissions, wich is located at Rajaji Nagar - Bangalore

oku

My Satellite Setup
DSD 660
TATA SKY
My Location
INDIA
anand kumar said:
hi Friend, you could also contact the apna dth ,,,, they are selling the same what you want :cool: