how to watch adult channel in india

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
i have a zenega cd-1005s set-top box, locked at nss6 satellite of lyngsat provided by dish tv (zee) in india. please tell how do i watch any adult channel especially bluekiss or bluekiss freeview / express in india through the above setup. I am a starter, so please tell all the keys and hex codes reqd through email on gauch21@yahoo.co.uk. please also tell how to use these and if any other setting including freq. is reqd. i am willing to buy any cards if reqd. any help will be highly appreciable. any information on any other sateliite beaming adult channel on ku band over india and their corresponding settings will also be welcome.

P.S. please do not post keys or hex codes in the forum or it will be blocked. please mail these at gauch21@yahoo.co.uk

RyokoFanUK

Reaction score
- one step at a time - read around the fourm and get a good understandaing about what hex files are, CAMS, cards, programming, etc... the answer to ur question is very long :p

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
RyokoFanUK said:
- one step at a time - read around the fourm and get a good understandaing about what hex files are, CAMS, cards, programming, etc... the answer to ur question is very long :p
NNS 6 India beam is not carrying any adult TV channels on dish tv/dd direct platform as FTA.
Visit h**p://www.lyngsat.com/nss6.html

Reaction score
Hi, I am also living in India. I bought bluekiss card recently and is working well but they show only soft programs. I dont think there are any adult channels in nss6. But you can receive through express 6a at 80 degrees some russain channels

gauch21 said:
i have a zenega cd-1005s set-top box, locked at nss6 satellite of lyngsat provided by dish tv (zee) in india. please tell how do i watch any adult channel especially bluekiss or bluekiss freeview / express in india through the above setup. I am a starter, so please tell all the keys and hex codes reqd through email on gauch21@yahoo.co.uk. please also tell how to use these and if any other setting including freq. is reqd. i am willing to buy any cards if reqd. any help will be highly appreciable. any information on any other sateliite beaming adult channel on ku band over india and their corresponding settings will also be welcome.

P.S. please do not post keys or hex codes in the forum or it will be blocked. please mail these at gauch21@yahoo.co.uk

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
harikrishna_sbh said:
Hi, I am also living in India. I bought bluekiss card recently and is working well but they show only soft programs. I dont think there are any adult channels in nss6. But you can receive through express 6a at 80 degrees some russain channels

Thank you for your reply. Please advise where did you buy the bluekiss card from and for how much. Please also advise, do i have to reposition my dish to asiasat3s and if yes what are the setings i have to do on my zenega set-top like frquency range, polarity, symbol range, etc. It would be great if you can provide your email id or telephone no. so i can speak to you personally. Thanks for all the help

Reaction score
Contact me on my email id harikrishna_sbh@yahoo.co.in

gauch21 said:
Thank you for your reply. Please advise where did you buy the bluekiss card from and for how much. Please also advise, do i have to reposition my dish to asiasat3s and if yes what are the setings i have to do on my zenega set-top like frquency range, polarity, symbol range, etc. It would be great if you can provide your email id or telephone no. so i can speak to you personally. Thanks for all the help