How to watch La Liga Matches in the UK

robertvg

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Thinking of buying Dreambox
My Location
London, UK
Hi everybody,

Does anyone have any idea how I can watch La Liga (Spanish League) Matches on tv. I am an avid Barcelona fan and moved here to London recently.
In spain there is Canal+ for watching all the spanish football matches.

Is there any way I can do the same here. e.g. sky? Dreambox? Hacking?

Please help me!!! Thanks

xdios

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hi, greetings from Spain
My Location
SEVILLA, SPAIN
Eres español? el año pasado AlJazeera Sport daba muchos partidos y casi siempre el del BarÇa. Emiten por los satelites NileSat y Arabsat 2d pero no estoy seguro que alli puedas pillarlos. Otra solucion eran los feeds, que emitian por eutelsat w3a pero todavia no se sabe que pasará este año.
Si quieres estar mas informado, pasate por el foro de zacky: http://foros.zackyfiles.com/forumdisplay.php?f=311

If you don´t speak spanish, i´ll try to explain it in english.
Last year, Aljazeera sport emited some matches per weekend, usually the Barcelona´s game. This channel emit on NileSat and Arabsat 2d but i´m not sure you can receive it in London. Other solution was the feeds, they emited by eutelsat w3a but i don´t know what it will happen next season.
For more information visit:http://foros.zackyfiles.com/forumdisplay.php?f=311

Un saludo!!

PD: Vaya la que nos habeis dado en la Supercopa, tio, un pokito de por favor.

demo316

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nothin yet :(
My Location
england
Sky sports show a lot of spanish games mostly real and barca...obviously you'll need a subscription from sky as NDS is not hacked...

nitrosat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sunny AT-7010 DCI
Sunny analog receiver
90 cm 42 east
90 cm 13 east
My Location
Türkiye
NTV Türkiye is FTA for La Liga. But only on east beam.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Sky Sports have recently posted La Liga games on their live games list for matchday 1 of La Liga, jus go on the website n look at the 'live on sky sports' link.

robotsx1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nilesat,arabsat
My Location
egypt
can i watch la liga in turksat or hotbird or even astra free to air? and pls what is the frequency of ntv turkey?

nitrosat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sunny AT-7010 DCI
Sunny analog receiver
90 cm 42 east
90 cm 13 east
My Location
Türkiye
robotsx1 said:
can i watch la liga in turksat or hotbird or even astra free to air? and pls what is the frequency of ntv turkey?
You can watch La Liga on NTV (FTA).

NTV Türkiye (east beam)
Türksat 2A (Eurasiasat 1)
11892 MHz. Pol: H SR: 12800 KS/s FEC: 5/6

For east beam coverage:
http://www.eurasiasat.com/sats/foot/Ecover.htm

No duplicate posts please.
Rob

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Well, I guess this thread just got a whole lot simpler! O-Ha

westsider

Reaction score
i have the same problem i come from georgia and i am a great fan of barSa but i cant find fta channel.i have heard that feeds do that but which feeds who knows that?

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
robertvg said:
I am an avid Barcelona fan and moved here to London recently.

Don't know about the Dreambox, but I have a Technomate FTA receiver, only costs about £75, which is "patched" and picks up Barca TV from Astra 1 (19e),[ not anymore 4/9/05, codes have changed.]
I can still receive Barca TV from Hispasat 30 west (11931V, 27500, 3/4), and both channels should show all of Barcelona's live games.
Can also pick up Canel + Deporte 1 (+2 & 3) which also show Spanish football.
Picks up Real Madrid TV as well.
:-doh!

MattJ

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digibox, Technomate 5500, Humax CR-5510 and Comag Porty 2
Dragon CAM
45/80cm mesh dishes, 35cm solid dish, Triax TD110
My Location
North-West England
La Liga feeds are avalible from 7E (11387 H 27500), and the signal is quite strong in the U.K. Plus, they have English (and Spanish) commentary

Do bear in mind, however that they are encrypted in Viaccess 1, although this may not be a problem to many.

Regards
MattJ.

jawad08

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite set up
My Location
morocco
dear ;

as ur question about la liga i can help u with this information there are channels who broadcast in live la liga all u gotta do is to search for the satellite Eutelw3a.& the frequency of this channels is 11386/27500.and their names are audio visualsport.ok

pisingh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream box 7000s (40gb)
Gemini 4.40, CCam 2.0.11
MTA lnb
Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor,
80cm Orbital dish
Al Jazeera Sports card
My Location
Southall, London, UK
MattJ said:
La Liga feeds are avalible from 7E (11387 H 27500), and the signal is quite strong in the U.K. Plus, they have English (and Spanish) commentary

Do bear in mind, however that they are encrypted in Viaccess 1, although this may not be a problem to many.

Regards
MattJ.

hello mate, been trying to find the easiest way to get these feeds on my nokia 9600 dvb2000 but as I only had the system for 6 months not sure exactly how.
I can receive the feed signal but don't have the decryption. What would I need to buy to do this? I have checked out the Viaccess Red Cam but would I also need a viewing card, and if so, which one?

Many thanks for the help- great forum

MattJ

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digibox, Technomate 5500, Humax CR-5510 and Comag Porty 2
Dragon CAM
45/80cm mesh dishes, 35cm solid dish, Triax TD110
My Location
North-West England
pisingh said:
hello mate, been trying to find the easiest way to get these feeds on my nokia 9600 dvb2000 but as I only had the system for 6 months not sure exactly how.
I can receive the feed signal but don't have the decryption. What would I need to buy to do this? I have checked out the Viaccess Red Cam but would I also need a viewing card, and if so, which one?

Many thanks for the help- great forum
Unfortunatley, there is no "official" way of decoding these feeds, however, Viaccess 1, the enryption system used has been hacked, and is avalible with certain CAM's and cards, such as the Dragon CAM.

For more information, look in the Viaccess forum & Dragon CAM/Matrix CAM forums.