How to watch the DD direct+ in KAON KSC-100 STB

My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
india
I have a KAON KSC-100 STB, which is purched with Dishtv package. Presently, there software has upgraded. therefore all the FTA tv channels are locked. Please tell me how to change the satellite from NSS-6 to INSAT-4B or set the STB with older version of the software ?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Wghilst it is possible to load an older version of the software onto the box, it will just automatically upgrade again! :D

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
90cm offset Sharp dish antenna
My Location
india
Welcome to forum, I dont think you can edit TPs/Satellite to receive other channels as you said your STB has been updated.
Please refer other threads in forum you will get all the details a lot has been discussed about this issue.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Welcome Bro, Cant be possible after update, Get a old version and do it.

My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
india
thanks for your reply dspdsp. After the upgradation of STB software main menu has not shown. When I have change the other VC card the main menu has shown but "TP/Satellite edit command" has not shown in the Main menu or sub menu. If u have any guide line please tell me.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Rao Bro what do you mean by change the other VC Card.

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
90cm offset Sharp dish antenna
My Location
india
Yes you can downgrade by using Utility option in receiver. But once you tune to NSS6 it will again upgrade. So no use , if you want to keep older firmware then you need to remove OTA Upgrade TP , by doing this you may miss few channels.

My Satellite Setup
12 Feet "C' Band dish, and 90cm offset "Ku" Band Dish,Nokia Mediamaster 9200S Receiver with DVB2000 software,Metabox-1, HumaxVACI-5300.
My Location
Dear Members,
No need to worry about the software. In your TV if the menu are in blue colour, you can retune your receiver and you will get the DD Direct channels along with DishTV channels. But the main thing is the dish size. If the dish is oval shape with 60cm, your can tune the NSS6 & Insat 4b in the same dish. In the blue menu software Dish Tv has added the DD Direct friquencies. ( This information is only usefull for members who are with in the main footprint of NSS6). sorry for my poor english.