how to...XCAM

C

caretaker

how do you load an x cam? i have read that you use 1 block with a downloaded file then you use another block for softkey file. my question is which is the download file?

B

basem1

My Location
tripoli, libya
iwant to know how ican load a new softwae update and iam looking forward for FOX news chanel on any satellite.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you use X-loader, you write the X-crypt to block 2 and the softcamkey to block 14.

Jaffer

Jaffer

My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi Rolf - Please help me.

Bought an X-Cam thought it would be as easy as MR to program it with Cas2 but unable to get it done.

Is there a link where I can get step by step instructions?

I have CAS2 with add-on but I dont have the receiver near my PC. Its too much hassle if I had to bring the reciever to PC.

Kind regards

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Unfortunately I haven't tried with a CAS2, as it only arrived yesterday and I have a loader board anyway, it may be woth looking on the X-CAM home site, I think that it is known as magictrance and see what they have to say. :)

jimbo

jimbo

Retired Mod
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
B

bnec

Jaffer said:
Hi Rolf - Please help me.

Bought an X-Cam thought it would be as easy as MR to program it with Cas2 but unable to get it done.

Is there a link where I can get step by step instructions?

I have CAS2 with add-on but I dont have the receiver near my PC. Its too much hassle if I had to bring the reciever to PC.

Kind regards
You are out of luck. To program the xcam you will have to have the cam in the receiver, the 'select serial download' enabled, loader board in the cam, bin file selected, press 'program' on the computer and then the program card option on your receiver's display .
Maybe you could use a usb extension cable?
I'm using a laptop.
Regards
bnec

S

SAMFARES

My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
hi

this is angel
please help me in this
i have x-cam cam and iam using cas 2 i have the infoi how to do it but need the file for xcam please to program it
can u be so kind to send it to me pls angel@samfares.com

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
G

GTS2005

My Satellite Setup
p4
IMPORTANT INPORTANT

take care of samfares he is a cheater do not make
buisenes whit him he is a F.....g cheater

www.samfares.com

pay money and he send you NO GOODS

BE WARNED

SAMFARES said:
hi

this is angel
please help me in this
i have x-cam cam and iam using cas 2 i have the infoi how to do it but need the file for xcam please to program it
can u be so kind to send it to me pls angel@samfares.com