HUC-Edit arion 1700 E

nr66

Reaction score
Hi e0032169,
this is the save way to do it :
1-start AUC_Edit and click open,then choose the AUC file u want to change to upgrade ur receiver.
2-click on convert and choose detect .window will open
3-tick correction and choose if it's software or a boot u want to change
4- follow instruction of the window
5- after the change is done click on save as
well that's it ,when u want 2 upgrade ,just start arioner and click on open,get ur file where u saved it and procced.
good luck
nr66

e0032169

Reaction score
Hello Nr66,
Thanks for you explain me.
But now, after upload de soft with arioner, i have a error in my arion. I have the word 'Lang'.

Can you help me ?

nr66 said:
Hi e0032169,
1-start AUC_Edit and click open,then choose the AUC file u want to change to upgrade ur receiver.
well that's it ,when u want 2 upgrade ,just start arioner and click on open,get ur file where u saved it and procced.
good luck
nr66

nr66

Reaction score
Hi there,
i'm sorry but i don't understand what u mean .doeas it mean error word on the tv screen or on ur receiver.i only can guess that u may need to do as if u done a factory reset and u need to set the language of ur choice and the rest,like lnb...
please be more specific next time so this forum can and help u.
regards,
nr66

ebdeli

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
e0032169 said:
Hello Nr66,
Thanks for you explain me.
But now, after upload de soft with arioner, i have a error in my arion. I have the word 'Lang'.

Can you help me ?

Normal. LANG means langage and it comes in the first time when you open the box . It's the first step to setup your receiver.
Are U using RF connector ? Then check if you are on the good TV channel by running a tuning on your TV or, to be sure use scart. You should get a picture with the first screen of your receiver.

she12126

Reaction score
connected to TV. I flashed it with wrong file yesterday and got 8.8.8.8. then, flashed it tonight with "S170EC_SPR_A2733_20040120_AUCPC.auc" and got LANG with no picture to TV screen. I reflashed it with "3018SE_work9.auc" and got LANG again without TV pictures. Please help! Thanks in advance!

she12126
ebdeli said:
Normal. LANG means langage and it comes in the first time when you open the box . It's the first step to setup your receiver.
Are U using RF connector ? Then check if you are on the good TV channel by running a tuning on your TV or, to be sure use scart. You should get a picture with the first screen of your receiver.

long2276944

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
nr66 said:
Hi e0032169,
good luck
nr66

Hi, e0032169,

I have questions as following;

1. Can i use AUC_Edit to change boot? If yes, how is the proccess?
2. Could you tell me or how to find the boot of World in BoxI? I lost the boot when i using AUC_Edit on my wib receiver.

Thanks

long2276944

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
nr66 said:
Hi e0032169,
good luck
nr66

Dear Nr66,

I have questions as following;

1. Can i use AUC_Edit to change boot? If yes, how is the proccess?
2. Could you tell me or how to find the boot of World in BoxI? I lost the boot when i using AUC_Edit on my wib receiver.

Thanks and sorry for my last post