Humanace 2003, Besat 5400 and Sky Italia

jerry

Reaction score
Hi, guys, anyone knows why S*ca 2 (Sky Italia on Hotbird 13°E) stopped working about 10 days ago (Humanace 2003 receiver)? Is there any new software available? If yes, where can we get it from? If there was only a keychange, can anyone fix the software (I know Nights Rain can...)? Jerry

The problem is that even if you should be able to put new keys or edit old ones by using your Humanace 2003 remote control, you can‘t do that. The reason is quite simple: This ****ing remote control doesn’t have enaugh buttons to enter all letters! Just A and C and but no B, E and F. So the only way to edit the keys is to install a new softawe which includes those keys!!!

jerry

Reaction score
OK, guys, we have encountered the same problem as before. Today,
Multivisions and TPS channels stopped working again. This happens one a month or so and we are always waiting for a new software (TPS Crypt key change). So, if any of you, specially our Arabic friends, know where to find a new Humanace 2003 (besat 5400) software, please post this information here. Thanks, Jerry

willynelly1

Reaction score
Website
www.willynelly.freeservers.com
My Satellite Setup
HUMANACE DIGITAL
SKYCI-2003
jerry said:
OK, guys, we have encountered the same problem as before. Today,
Multivisions and TPS channels stopped working again. This happens one a month or so and we are always waiting for a new software (TPS Crypt key change). So, if any of you, specially our Arabic friends, know where to find a new Humanace 2003 (besat 5400) software, please post this information here. Thanks, Jerry

I thought I am the one only having Humanace 2003 (Modelskyci2003) receiver! thank god someone got the same receiver, Pls help me to find the loader software for this receiver, Jerry do u have loader for this receiver? or if u find the same pls mail to me willynelly@yahoo.com. - Willynelly.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
willynelly1 said:
I thought I am the one only having Humanace 2003 (Modelskyci2003) receiver! thank god someone got the same receiver, Pls help me to find the loader software for this receiver, Jerry do u have loader for this receiver? or if u find the same pls mail to me willynelly@yahoo.com. - Willynelly.

Thats a rebadged Metaware.

according to h**p://www.satellite-heaven.de/Receiver/metaware.htm

willynelly1

Reaction score
Website
www.willynelly.freeservers.com
My Satellite Setup
HUMANACE DIGITAL
SKYCI-2003
Analoguesat said:
Thats a rebadged Metaware.

according to h**p://www.satellite-heaven.de/Receiver/metaware.htm

Thanks a lot I got the loader as well as bin file.

where i can find key for this humanace receiver, is it same key for all receivers?

pls help

willynelly.

baseem

Reaction score
hi and i am need that humanace receiver 5400 besat and 5500 besat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Please note You CANNOT get Sky Italia now - its gone over to NDS Videoguard.

You want it = you pay for it.

awkoombe

Reaction score
My Location
Mars
i Have besat 5500 i need help to find the loader and software , key bin please