Humax 5100 upgrade

m_atef

Reaction score
My Location
Egypt
hi all,
I need help with upgrading my humax 5100 to be able to work with an irdeto CAM as if it is Irdeto free CAM. i.e upgrade the receiver to work as if ther is irdeto free cam

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not convinced that it is possible with the Humax 5100, as far as I know the only receiver that can do it is the Echostar.

Rolf

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Bit more informatiom might be useful Nabil

N

Nabil99

hi all,

in satcity.nl you'll find the patch file ( i tried to upload it here, but there is a size restriction ) for the humax 5300

regards

Nabil

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks for that Nabil, just had a look at the site and there would appear to be one listed for the 5100 as well, whether it works of course is another thing.

www.satcity.nl

N

Nabil99

hi rolfw m8,

if it's stated to work on the mentionned site so it do, those guys are serious :)

here is the read me file accompagning the patch file

"
http://www.satcity.nl

This patch turns the normal irdeto11 cam to allcam without patching it

Notice;
You have to disconnect the viaccess cam before loading the patch
into the receiver by removing the cover and removing the socket of the viaccess cam the only humax 5300 that does not work on this patch is the one which have system id 280600.

For download go to:
Satellite City
http://www.satcity.nl "

there is no more restriction on the 280600 model, plz find attached the file to change your system id

Nabil

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I've removed the attachment Nabil, only because Anyone can get the file from the link in your thread if they so wish and aside from taking up bandwidth, we then do not have to provide the prerequisite warnings about usage, even though they should be implicit with the use of any hack..

telemea1

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
sorry,
but what should this patch for the 5100 actually do ?
as u know, this receiver hasnt a built-in irdeto cam, so
what does this patch do ?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
There are two versions of the Humax 5100 - an FTA-only budget version and a CI version. The patch is applicable to the latter; it allows an inserted Irdeto series2 (Euro v1.06) CI CAM to function as a multi-encryption CAM when used in conjunction with a 5-in-1/6-in-1 funcard or piccard2(DS9)

2old