• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Humax 5400 flash corrupt,plz help!!!!

Zebo

there is a humax 5400. the owner tried to patch it with hell knows what and killed it. when i turn it on thats what it shows on the front display - - . - - after a few tries to start it with the standby button it becomes 00.00 (time as if) but hummy never boots. so i guessed the flash memory is corrupted. i would have programmed it on my programmer and it would end as simple as that but unfortunately i dnt have an adaptor for DT28F160 F3B, thats the problem. so i tried to find another way to solve this bloody problem and found a topic concerning this very matter at
http://www.humax-zone.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=334&view=previous

i still dnt know if this way the guy suggested works but i have to try it. if u know another way could you plz tell me cos this hummy is pissing me off, been trying to fix it for a week now. thank u

My Satellite Setup
IRCI5400 + XCAM + Dual Feed + Motorised HH120 with 125 Dish and Invacom LNB
My Location
Italy
I have the same problem.

With Z Board I get E-Fn message (defect in memory).

The only solution at the moment for 5400 is dismount the memory end program it again.

Ciao

miazza

My Satellite Setup
SETELLITE
My Location
MIDDLE EAST
I have irci-5400 loader 2.08. I loaded wrong loader H137 and now it is completely dead, I changed the power supply but nothing. The Problem is may be Flash which is damaged now. Can any one have idea to repair