Humax 5400 flash corrupt,plz help!!!!

Zebo

Reaction score
there is a humax 5400. the owner tried to patch it with hell knows what and killed it. when i turn it on thats what it shows on the front display - - . - - after a few tries to start it with the standby button it becomes 00.00 (time as if) but hummy never boots. so i guessed the flash memory is corrupted. i would have programmed it on my programmer and it would end as simple as that but unfortunately i dnt have an adaptor for DT28F160 F3B, thats the problem. so i tried to find another way to solve this bloody problem and found a topic concerning this very matter at
http://www.humax-zone.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?t=334&view=previous

i still dnt know if this way the guy suggested works but i have to try it. if u know another way could you plz tell me cos this hummy is pissing me off, been trying to fix it for a week now. thank u

miazza

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IRCI5400 + XCAM + Dual Feed + Motorised HH120 with 125 Dish and Invacom LNB
My Location
Italy
I have the same problem.

With Z Board I get E-Fn message (defect in memory).

The only solution at the moment for 5400 is dismount the memory end program it again.

Ciao

miazza

JanPervez

PervezJee
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SETELLITE
My Location
MIDDLE EAST
I have irci-5400 loader 2.08. I loaded wrong loader H137 and now it is completely dead, I changed the power supply but nothing. The Problem is may be Flash which is damaged now. Can any one have idea to repair