humax 5400 irci help

My Satellite Setup
humax 5400
illusionsat m3
echostar 5500
My Location
valencia spain
hello , can please somoene assist me.
i have a humax 5400 receiver with irdeto builtin and 2 ci and the last software i upgraded was few years back i have it with ToH cam+2002 this is a very old version. now my question is where can i find step to step help to upgrade my humax 5400 with the latest ToH and the possiblity to put the keys after upgrading with the remote instead of contacting it to the pc. i would like to see nagra2 and irdeto2 channels.
i wl be very gratefull for any help. thanks alots....best regards, pedrojulio.

My Satellite Setup
Satellite, 1.2m offset motorised, Humax 5400 + Echostar LT8700
Computer, Home Network 10/100 wired, 2 hubs, ADSL router, assorted PC's home built.
My Location
East Anglia
i've not heard of ToH cam+2002 do you mean HIC 1.05.00 Plus CAM and ToH 2.0?

if in doubt it is allways safest to put the hummy back to it's factory state before loading any new stuff, you will find the original hummy firmware in the humax zone, plus precautions on using the correct loader.

you will need to install a new settings file first to find where all the channels have now moved to, and make sure you load a full version of any new ToH firmware and not just a patch. i can't point you to any without breaking rules, but a google will find them, also google to ensure that what you do find is not likely to be a suspect file, there are some twisted people out there who seem to delight in posting dodgy files. the latest uploaders have safety checks built in.

i have owned a hummy for many years now and have only reloaded the original firmware once during that time. i'm away from home a lot, and only upgrade the firmware on rare occasions. i upgraded it yesterday with the current ToH ToH3.4_HoT9.4 firmware and it cleared tps, c+, cabo etc. without adding any extra key files. you need a card in the card slot, i still use an old fashioned "gold type" that i programmed for irdeto.