Humax 5400z & fun card, Zeus programmer

spencermont

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::satellite beginner
I’m after bit of help please. I hope someone will be kind enough to help me, this problem is driving me insane.

I’ve got a Humax 5400z, funcard2 (purple), and Zeus programmer.

I’ve followed all the instructions, written files to the card, but when I put the card into the Humax, I’m not receiving any more channels. I can’t understand why, have tried using several different hex files, but am getting nowhere.

Please help, I’ve spent 2 nights on this, & it’s killing me. I got the satellite system for my girlfriend who is Spanish, and am struggling to get her any TV at all. Of course, I’m not asking you for any advice on programming illegal data.

Thanks in advance.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Spencer, you don't say, although I make the assumption that your receiver is patched to freecam, it is also important to know which channels on which satellite or satellites you are attempting to decrypt.

Also you need to got into the CAM setup menu and let us know what the description and settings are.

Rolf

PS. I have moved this thread to cards and decoders.