Humax 5400z PCB

B

biz

Hi everyone, I've just bought a 5400z and I'm going to do the firmware change using the z-board as described on the site www.axs-ict.nl/humax5400/talen/english/humax5400z.htm which makes it behave like the old version ie patchable for the allcam.
I'm making the z-board myself and If anybody else is interested they can have a pcb for £15, as Ive had a few made to order.:)

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Have you had any 5400Z without the J Tag socket yet ? Ive heard that some units are being supplied at the moment do not have the J Tag socket. Does anyone know if the units currently being sold in the UK are supplied with or without the J Tag socket ?

chris.

C

CAPTAINJIM

hey biz ,will you send me some info on z board i need one,captainjim@ntlworld.com

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
After months of agonising over the choice, I've decided to buy a 5400z and patch it myself. Is there any way to be sure, before purchase, that the receiver will have the the necessary socket?

wolsty

fitlikemin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Simple
My Location
North East Scotland
biz said:
Hi everyone, I've just bought a 5400z and I'm going to do the firmware change using the z-board as described on the site www.axs-ict.nl/humax5400/talen/english/humax5400z.htm which makes it behave like the old version ie patchable for the allcam.
I'm making the z-board myself and If anybody else is interested they can have a pcb for £15, as Ive had a few made to order.:)
Are you still making the Z-board's? if so email me on fitlikemin*hotmail.co.uk

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
biz is not a currently active member of this forum. Check the date - this thread is almost five years old.

Llew