Humax 5400Z upgrading software

P

philpat1

My Location
Nicosia
I would appreciate your help in the following subjects.

(1) I have a Humax 5400Z patched allcam. The upgrading software for the Humax 5400 Z (patched) is it the same as the Humax 5400 (original) model, or there is a separate software for this Z Model (patched)?

(2) With the current software I can´t get the X-zone and a couple of other channels. Which is the right software that I must use in order to upgrade my receiver and get all channels back. There are so many upgrading software versions and I don´t understand which is the latest/right one that will do the job.
Thanks in advance for all your help.

2old4this

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Once the boorloader in the HumaxZ is replaced using the jtag/z-board (and if yours is patched then this must already have happened), then the firmware itself can be upgraded using the same techniques and tools as in the non-Z Humax.

X-zone: see similar questions posted over the past week or two. I answered one yesterday. Usually the problem is in the PMC table.

2old

W

wemyss

I would appreciate you help in the folloeing subjects.
I have a 5400z and when i tune in NTSC3.58 and the picture is in half and keep skipping,
Thanks.

S

sagarcable

philpat1 said:
I would appreciate your help in the following subjects.

(1) I have a Humax 5400Z patched allcam. The upgrading software for the Humax 5400 Z (patched) is it the same as the Humax 5400 (original) model, or there is a separate software for this Z Model (patched)?

(2) With the current software I can´t get the X-zone and a couple of other channels. Which is the right software that I must use in order to upgrade my receiver and get all channels back. There are so many upgrading software versions and I don´t understand which is the latest/right one that will do the job.
Thanks in advance for all your help.
Could u plz send me the steps and link to download s/w to patch my humax 5400. I am new to this. Please help. Thankx

S

Soroush4409

Hi All the guys happy new year start of 2005 must be good for all of you .Be glad & enjoy your holidays.