Humax 5400z ?

S

stuhough

Hi

I am waiting for my box to be returned from the dealer?? (faulty tuner) So while I am waiting , i would like to do a bit of progging, I have the elvis programmer a couple of gold cards ;) Aghhhhhhh what next plez dont laugh but all this about cams and patches is making my eyes squint opps no offence to peole with this impediment Sorry I know that Iredeto is embbeded so do I just find this epprom bin prog as you would with the long lost itv digital hexes.

Any ideas would be be trully apprecited

Ta

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 29-Jun-02 AT 07:48 AM (GMT)]Probably not much point in doing anything until your box returns, to verify a card's efficacy properly, you really require the receiver to test it on.

There are several threads describing programming methods with the Elvis and where to get the files, but which files you require depends on whether the CAM is a standard Irdeto, or a patched Freecam version. If it is the latter, then gold cards are not too much use, you will require silver or fun/Atmel cards for the 5in1 files.

Rolf

S

stuhough

Hi Thanks Rolf

For the Reply m8y, I have no external cam as such but Irdeto is already built on board :) So is it silvers then ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, if its an Irdeto patched to Freecam.

Rolf