Humax F1 C1No Viaccess

Joe_bloggs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HumaxF1C1, Trisat dish, Astra 19.2, Eutelsat 16, Hotbird.
My Location
United Kingdom
Hi, I have Humax F1 C1 old reciever updated software version to FCI 2.07.01 the loader version is C1.13, the problem is i cannot get my new Viaccess CAM to work keep getting error: Invalid Cam. I contacted Sateuropa whom i purchased the Cam from and was advised to upgrade the software but even now it dont work! as far as i know you should be able to use Irdeto, Viaccess and Conax Cams in this particular reciever without problem. Any help much appreciated.

Thank you
JOE

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
are you using an official subscriber card? If so, then take the CAM back to where you bought it and ask them to verify it works.

If not, you need to check that you are using a fileset on your wafer card that is compatible with the particular release of CAM you have (sometimes the error messages from the CAM menu seem to imply a CAM problem when in fact it is a problem with the inserted card).

2old

Joe_bloggs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
United Kingdom
Hi, I dont think the problem is to do with the "hobby" goldwafer i am using as it has correct fileset, I get the message INVALID MODULE everytime i slot the CAM after the initialization process, this happens WITH or WITHOUT any card inserted. I also have an Irdeto II CAM which is recognised without trouble by both slots but if i ADD the Viaccess CAM then even the Irdeto CAM will show INVALID MODULE but on its own it works fine, thats not to say for the Viaccess CAM which wont be recognised at all! Faulty Cam perhaps?.

Thanks
JOE

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
what release of CAM is it, and what's the fileset you're using?

N

noddyo1

Whislt I've got too old 4 this's attention could you please help me with this problem ? I've got a FICIVA with aston cam 1.03 and a saturk loaded gold card, it works great , but then with the same cam and card in my dads humax 5400 it will not change between channels such as teq.. or kio... without the message "service is not running or scrambled" appearing which requires me to re initialise the cam by removing it or switching off the stb then switching it back on. As I said it works great in the FICIVA the 5400 has the latest sw and loader versions ieHIC1.03.06 hwOAK1&11 2.1 loader L1.37 system id 0016.0000

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
noddyo1 -
Read the board rules! New topics in new threads!!. Otherwise it becomes a big mess on the board, and no-one knowes where to look for their information.
And please don't send me PMs (or mails) as you have also done in this case, asking me to read your posts! If I can help, I do, and don't need to be "cornered" in this manner.
Also bear in mind that I'm just a hobbyist like you, with experience in a small number of receivers only. What's more, I'm moderator of some forums here, and that does not mean I am supposed to be answering each and every question. A moderator moderates. The Q&A should be taking place between members, for that is where the real pool of knowledge lies.
So as I said, please post your question in a new thread. I will probably NOT be able to help as it turns out, since I do not have a Humax...

Joe-Bloggs:
getting back to the original thread topic: to help, we still need to know what release of CAM you are using and which fileset, since the problem may be a mismatch.

2old

Joe_bloggs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
United Kingdom
VIACCESS 1.0 V478 "red label"
Application: V1.02

Files used are viastrsh19/10

Thanks
JOE

Joe_bloggs

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
United Kingdom
Thanks 2old for your help, i returned the cam to sateuropa who replaced it for a new one and now the reciever can identify the cam, all i need now are the correct files not sure im using the latest available viastrsh files.

JOE

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Try Barracuda files for red CAMs.