humax F1VACI DISEQ1.1 to drive1.2 MOTOR?

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Will a humax F1-VACI with diseq 1.1 drive a diseq 1.2 motor
Also as the receiver only allows 4 positions (4 dishes) will I be limited to only 4 sat positions?
regards
Tiggy

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Digiquest branded a motor many years ago that could be used with the four position receivers, but its unlikely there are any still about - they were rather difficult to tune as well

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The DiseqC motor that I've just given to my Nephew could be used with 1.1, but I'm not sure where to get another from, you would simply set your 4 satellites while the motor is in position by pressing the on motor buttons.

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Thanx to all.
It looks like its time to bin the old HUMAX F1-VACI 5300
Viacess is not upgradeable to V2?
DISEQC 1;1 NO GOOD
Not upgradeabble by satellite
the only good thing is the option of adding a cam but as the dish is not steerable with Diseqc1.2 i might as well use the cam in a FTA reciever with cam ability and Diseqc1.2
Thanks again to all
Tiggy
x

My Location
Swedeville
You can still get hold of them for around £90 but they are annoying to tune as you have to set them manually at the dish and they can only store 4 (Diseqc1.0) or 8 (Diseqc1.1) sat positions.

They are really only any good if you stick to the same sats.

If anyone is interested then I will let them know where I got mine from.

Tiggy check your PM.

My Location
Country of SWEDEN
I was hoping you could help me with something or recomende me to some one.
My brother bought me Humax Vaci 5300 with a X-Cam, and i would like too know if i could recive the channel Sportitalia(hotbird 13) with this equipment, or do i need another cam or keys. I would be forever GRATEFUL If you could help me whit this.

Thank you for your time?