Norfolk uk
Please could anyone tell me how to get ITV HD and or/if Channel 4 HD etc
on my humax. Thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

alexure

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax hdef sat receiver
laptop
My Location
uk
Hi

I thought that I had cracked the ITV HD problem with the help of the members of this group, but I was wrong. I have the same problem as many users in that I get the picture and then when the sound comes in, the picture disappears and I get the error 13 message.

I am now pursuing the software update option, as some users have said that this has fixed the problem. Having lost my original formula utiliities and trying to load afresh from Humax, find that I cannot do anything with the files I have downloaded - ZIP programmes do not recognise them.

So, the question is does anyone know how to upgrade the software without me having to re-allign my fixed dish to point at Hotbird? Humax tells me that it is only on Hotbird that the OTA update is available. Humax also tells me that they are not licensed to support this machine because of their deal with Freesat.

Incidentally, I am currently on software version HDXSCI 1.00.04.

Many thanks.