Humax Hex

FRAZER

Reaction score
Hello,

I've just started trying to programme wafer cards for my Humax VA Fox (with a Millenium programmer), but so far without success. I think I'm doing everything right- though can it be that easy?- but having tried a number of Hex files off the net, was wondering if anyone could point me towards some current files that definately work for Humax receivers, and, if possible, for the VA Fox in particular.

Thank you,

Frazer

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
For which encryption system? Viaccess?
The best sites for hex files are Phill's Sat site, STRSH backup site and Satdudez. See recent posts on this board for the links.
It's rare that there is anything of value not at one or more of those three.

2old

FRAZER

Reaction score
2 Old,

Sorry! I should have made it clearer I was after Viaccess files. Anyway, I think I've tried all the links you suggested (although one was unavailable at present), and many others- including the one posted above- all still to no avail. As I said in the other forum, I was a bit worried about the VA fox, which was why I was hoping there might be someone out there who uses one.

At the moment, I can produce a card that the receiver can read the information from (such as the services provided on the card), but only if I'm tuned in to channels not covered by the card. If I'm on one of the channels I'm hoping to unscramble, I can't bring up the Conditional Access menu, and the message flickers between "no right to access this service" and "no smartcard". This is exactly what happened when I was sent a programmed card before. Any ideas as to what I might do?

Thanks for the reply,

Frazer

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
What should the above do?

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
I would suggest upgrading legitamate software from www.humax.co.kr
You will need to register as owner but nothing illegal in using humax hardware or software upgrades.
when you have loaded new software (make sure correct files are downloaded)do as i did with humax f1-vaci and use viagold zip from http://sathack.seagen.org/Via%20Access/Forms/AllItems.htm

WITH THE MILLENIUM & GOLD CARD YOU WILL NEED TO PROGRAM EEPROM AND THEN CLEAR PIC BEFORE LOADING PIC.

eeprom editor will allow you to use latest codes found at http://vkeys.da.ru/ to update your own set of keys.

other good sites-
http://hacktv.metropoli2000.net/viaccess.htm

good luck & stick at it you will get there in the end. I did.

FRAZER

Reaction score
I can confirm that the above method worked perfectly for me, and now most Viaccess files are working on the VA Fox. You will need a null modem cable (or similar double female connection) to connect the receiver to a computer.

Sorry for not replying earlier.

Frazer