Humax IRCI-5400 and Allcam

F

Fjordgutten

I'm considering replacing my Humax VACI-5350 with embedded Viaccess and external Seca CAM with the Humax IRCI-5400 (not Z-model).
Is it correct that the latter model can decode (with correct software): VIACCESS, SECA, NAGRAVISION, IRDETO, BETACRYPT?
I know I might have to upgrade the CAM to a +Cam via software.

With my 5350 I can watch Palco and Taquila quite happily and change codes every month or so. Do anyone have experience with these channels on the 5400 with embedded SECA. Do you know of problems with any channels? Viaccess and Seca are my primaries....

Thanx in advance...

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
yes, with a suitably patched Hummer you get all those goodies.
I have heard about certain problems (some card files are better than others at switching between different encryption systems; not all PPV channels available, etc.) but I leave it to someone else who actually has such a set-up to provide details (I do not).

2old

FRAZER

Reaction score
I've yet to see any gold wafer files for Nagravision, but all the other systems work without any real problems- only occasionally will one of the PPV channels showing live football on Taquila not clear. The Irseto files work well for Irdeto and Seca channels, and ViaHumax for the Viaccess. I can't vouch for the 4 in 1 funcards or silver cards as I don't use them.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
The only hobby-card solutions for Nagra are a Funcard (4/5-in-1 files) and "Silver" card (DS9 files).

2old