Humax Organising

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
Hi all.
Can anyone tell me how I can re-organise the "Networks" and "Channels" on my Humax 5400z by transferring the list onto my laptop and using some kind of editor.
The problem is that when the channels on Hispasat "moved" reciently and I did a channel scan, the re-found channels have all been stored on the left side of the listing which is supposed to contain the networks, with the associated channels on the right hand side.
I am sure that I read that this was possable somewhere but I can't remember where.
Could you please advise what software I need to do this and also the simplest way to do it.

Thanks

pixey

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
Thanks Nickolai for the link. I will let you know how I get on.

pixey

phillpayne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400z patched to hot 11.1, v box mrk2, 1.1m triax dish, jeager 12" activator .6 lnb, modified pet123 settings
My Location
kent
hi pixey,
you could also find and download humbox 4.1 which is free, and is reasonably popular, you can get it in the settings editors section at www.humaxsettings.nl
phil

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
I have now used the trial version of Seteditoak and it looks pretty usefull. The only thing is it took 2hrs to copy the settings file from the Humax to my laptop and it is only 64k... is that normal??

pixey