Humax to Hyundai settings converter?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I seem to remember seeing a converter around some while ago, but can't locate it now. My HSS800ci satellite listings have become corrupted and need to update them, but the newest Hyundai compatible file I can find is more than a year old.

I'd be obliged if anyone has any info, or even an updated version on their Hyundai that I can borrow. ;)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I trust you have already been through the HISAT site

Looks like editor system 1.05 but for those that dont trust it there are earlier versions

http://www.hisat.com/hytech.htm

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, got the editor CH, but the only data file I can find that it'll read is, as I say over a year old, just didn't want to have to start from scratch, plus there are some pretty basic errors on the settings, like incorrect transponder frequencies.

I've loaded the one from a year ago to get me up and running, but it is casuing problems.

richdip

Reaction score
My Location
London, UK
I don't know if I may be much help Rolf, but I can get hold of my channel listings for the hyundai HSS800ci. Unfortunately, it's only for hotbird 13 east and astra 19.2.
If you want me to forward it, let me know.

Richard

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Cheers Richard, I may well take you up on that if I can't find the utility, it wasn't important until the weekend when I put up the polarotor, but now I need a little more up to date info.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I suppose I am treading old ground when suggesting Satco DX compatibility, with the HSS800, or at least pulling the charts off SatCoDx's site with the editor

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I've briefly looked at that option CH, but couldn't seem to get the files to convert, or even open from memory. I also have another program but cannot get it to recognise the com port..........and so it goes on..................