hydra CP

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
New Hydra Zeus CP today and what's her name is back from holiday.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
haggard said:
New Hydra Zeus CP today and what's her name is back from holiday.

Thats Mary qUEEN OF TARTS. lOST MY XXX over her.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
What did Mary bring back from her holidays then?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
suro said:
____
mary?
Hit green button remote then go into k*ys. And she is there.

suro

Reaction score
don't know whether i can ask such question but i'm just curious, who's that Mary? Where is she from? How old is she? and so on. :-)

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
gameboy said:
What did Mary bring back from her holidays then?

Dont know yet, My db in storage at the moment just to see if hd reappears after a rest like mary.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
She has to be 21 as she has the K*y to the door!

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
gameboy said:
She has to be 21 as she has the K*y to the door!

She must have got locked up for must be 21 days now.

suro

Reaction score
what's the point of her doing that?
is she studying in some university?

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Scotland
Get a 'failed check available space' error on download.

The /var is on the HDD - I have 160gig - how big is the key set?

The /var folder is only 19% full

Striker10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
top of flats, london
She does a very noble thing. She could be anyone of us just using an alias ..... :D .

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
gameboy said:
Get a 'failed check available space' error on download.

The /var is on the HDD - I have 160gig - how big is the key set?

The /var folder is only 19% full

My /var is on 128MB usb (The 1GB stick plays funny) and I have 4% full. Mary d/loaded OK.

btw, if you look in the obvious place, you can get the new url for Mary's so that you can do a manual download now and then ... keeps the mind and body in trim.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Scotland
haggard said:
My /var is on 128MB usb (The 1GB stick plays funny) and I have 4% full. Mary d/loaded OK.

Thanks - think the server was very, very busy!

chuckles

Reaction score
gameboy said:
Thanks - think the server was very, very busy!

I had this problem too. Nothing to do with busy url, Hydra appears to not recognise that image is on a stick/HD. I had to "move addons" to usb within Hydra to get things moving. Strange (and unstable for me).

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL, I had Mary's bundle fail to install and in a fit of rage, ripped more and more things out to cure the problem, until there wasn't much left! Had to pull Zeus altogether!

Now gone to 1.08.2 beta in flash, and Gemini 102 and Zeus on stick. Will add Gemini 1.04 when I've sorted out one or two annoying errors...

RIP, RIP!!!

STICK-the-Ripper

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
BGonaSTICK said:
LOL, I had Mary's bundle fail to install and in a fit of rage, ripped more and more things out to cure the problem, until there wasn't much left! Had to pull Zeus altogether!

Now gone to 1.08.2 beta in flash, and Gemini 102 and Zeus on stick. Will add Gemini 1.04 when I've sorted out one or two annoying errors...

RIP, RIP!!!

STICK-the-Ripper
There's got to be a simple explanation for this. Downloading puts the file ****.tar.gz into /var/tmp and this is automatically unzipped and the various files put into their proper place. So there are unzipping and file moving processes running. Buffer space is needed and it would seeem a good idea to have as little else running at the same time. So do it while on a FTA channel (I always do -- straight to BBC world) and maybe even re-boot first to clear /tmp out.

chuckles

Reaction score
haggard said:
There's got to be a simple explanation for this. Downloading puts the file ****.tar.gz into /var/tmp and this is automatically unzipped and the various files put into their proper place. So there are unzipping and file moving processes running. Buffer space is needed and it would seeem a good idea to have as little else running at the same time. So do it while on a FTA channel (I always do -- straight to BBC world) and maybe even re-boot first to clear /tmp out.

Further to posts on another forum, I have tried this. Use original 1.08 image on flash, not .1 or .2 and install latest Hydra on usb stick, then ftp new contol panel and manual install using addons menu in Hydra. No problem with error messages after that. I am now able to download keys, emus etc and also it has cured my HD problem (so far).
The one drawback is that Gemeni will not install on usb stick, it fails.
I'm told that I could now replace the old flash with a newer image and then install Gemeni, but frankly I'm happy with a stable working unit for the time being.
Phew that lot was a mouthful!
Hope this helps

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
BGonaSTICK said:

RIP, RIP!!!

STICK-the-Ripper

Better watch the HD or it will be rip rip, just like mine. And i wouldnt mind havent used the Hydra for ages. Not going to bother with Mary.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Scotland
chuckles said:
Gemeni will not install on usb stick, it fails

Did you try another version of Gemini as i had this problem with the one from down under....