My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
AXN has recently moved to 12226 V 27500 3/4 on Hispasat. I can get every channel but not this one and it is driving me mad. I have turned the motor slightly, changed the skew on the lnb. On my setup I have to have 3 Hispasat settings as some channels have to have LNB type 9750/10600 and others have to have 9750/10750 and 9750. I was told this was probably because I am getting interference from somewhere. What I don't understand is why I can't get AXN. It's a fairly new dish, about a year old (LIDL special). I was thinking of getting another lnb, but if I am able to receive all the other channels, then the problem must lie elsewhere. Any help would be much appreciated. I know it sounds mad, just because I can't get 1 channel, but I wouldn't care if it was a sports channel, LOL. CSI and Medium are on AXN. :-ohmy. Thanks guys

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi T-E-E-N-A,
can you get the channel on Astra 1 19.2E, 10818 V 22000 5/6 ?

T-E-E-N-A

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GBsat 2CI0,
80cm dish,
SG2100 motor,
Matrix reborn cam,
Cas 3 programmer
My Location
Northern Ireland
Mickha said:
Hi T-E-E-N-A,
can you get the channel on Astra 1 19.2E, 10818 V 22000 5/6 ?

Hi Mickha, no I cannot tune in any of the D+ channels on Astra 1, I have tried, cos I thought it would be quicker to turn the dish from Astra 1 to Astra 2 when needed, but nada. I think I must need a new lnb, possibly a skyware. What I'll do is borrow my Sister's lnb tomorrow and give that a go and if it works then, happy days.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
T-E-E-N-A said:
Hi Mickha, no I cannot tune in any of the D+ channels on Astra 1, I have tried, cos I thought it would be quicker to turn the dish from Astra 1 to Astra 2 when needed, but nada. I think I must need a new lnb, possibly a skyware. What I'll do is borrow my Sister's lnb tomorrow and give that a go and if it works then, happy days.

What LNB do you have at the moment? If you're changing it, go for something better than a skyware, they're really just sheapy ones which are best suited to static dishes which are on the main satellites (e.g. A1, A2 etc...)...

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
You have a Cabo card then?