I hate beeing new

mjh

Reaction score
My Location
Central South UK
Hi everyone , brand spankin new here , my old forum got too expensive for me , i aint a millionaire and prefer to help rather than take , didnt seem right to have to pay for the privelige , i`m loyal , daft and a big fan of FTA and feed hunting , as well as loads of other stuff

i just lost 400+ posts by leaving which i`m damned annoyed about , i liked my old chair and some of the people i had great respect for , those people i will greatly miss , this is my new home page , and that is typed with a heavy heart

b patient and i will try to fit in , hope this is ok posted here

Mick

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Welcome Mick, you will find a few old friends on here, some you will recognise, some you won't (they use different nicks), but theyre here all the same. :)

mjh

Reaction score
My Location
Central South UK
personaly i think its a sad day m8

no gripes , not into forum wars and stuff , just an honest jo who enjoys his hobby , it was just more than i could swallow

thanks for the friendly intro as well m8

till tomorow

gnight

ps
damn glad i found u guys , real damn glad:-righton

mjh

Reaction score
My Location
Central South UK
after having read stuff from where i came from , it leaves me pretty annoyed , i aint a freeloader and i aint been carried niether , it seems thanks for what ya have done , shame your leaving , and maybe we will see you in the future are words NOT EASILY TYPED , i got the money but for giving help asking the occasional question and having a good group of friends around ya , I AINT PAYIN

i donated and that should have been enough , same as alot of other people , who did alot more than me , and it seems they are leaving , maybe if it had been half of what was asked , more people would have swallowed it

not enough thought had gone into the subs , jeez even at £ 2 with the people there , it would have been a nice revenue , or even a pole to find out from the poeple that make the place

sorry about getting this off my chest here , shouldnt do it , but i had to say it

delete if needed

and if anyone points out the above post says " no gripes " that was before i read the stuff from today

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Excuse me while i throw the rope over the top banister...........

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
and today started off so well.....its all downhill from here.........

mjh

Reaction score
My Location
Central South UK
heheh

yeah , yer right m8

its cool now , ive got off me high horse , just had 2 b said

say high to all the folks in Puerto Banuse , i keep me yacht there

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not going to get into a discussion about this on here, but the one thing I would say is that people make the mistake of thinking that 50,000 members times x amount = big bucks, but 50,000 members do not contribute, ln fact I'd be surprised if 500 did or even 200 out of that number.

When we had the last raffle here, there were some good prizes, 10,000 members, but I doubt if we had more than 20 ticket buyers, in fact we'd have been better off selling the two lowest prizes on eBay and donating the money.

We have an advantage here, in that we don't host files and therefor have a choice of servers, but even we have had to upgrade twice in the past few months and this isn't cheap.

At the end of the day we all make our own decisions as to where we go and whether we are prepared to pay for the privilege, but please let's not make a big deal out of it.

mjh

Reaction score
My Location
Central South UK
understood m8

appologies offered

nuff said