I have a dragon cam and the swiss channels aren't working

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
45,697
Likes
8,353
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#5
Yes.

They havent changed for at least a fortnight as that the last time I updated them here, and I can see tsi1 just now coz Ive had a look for you.
 

fearny23

Regular Member
Messages
82
Likes
0
#6
Well, mine werw working yesterday just not today!!!!
Analoguesat said:
Yes.

They havent changed for at least a fortnight as that the last time I updated them here, and I can see tsi1 just now coz Ive had a look for you.
 

fearny23

Regular Member
Messages
82
Likes
0
#8
Maybe you have a more uptodate key package there than I have hence why your hasn't gone off.

Coz I had to update the Dutch package yesterday with keys coz it had gone off. Did your dutch package go off?
Analoguesat said:
Working ok here. ;)
 

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
45,697
Likes
8,353
Location
Scottish Borders
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
#9
Dont have access to the Dutch progs. To be honest I cant be bothered with all the palaver chasing down keys every few days. Last time the Swiss package went away here , it took me 2 years to get round to sorting it out!
 

fearny23

Regular Member
Messages
82
Likes
0
#10
what keys do you have in your receiver. Check for me and I'll see if I have the same.

Cheers mate :pPPP

Analoguesat said:
Dont have access to the Dutch progs. To be honest I cant be bothered with all the palaver chasing down keys every few days. Last time the Swiss package went away here , it took me 2 years to get round to sorting it out!
 
Top