i have fun7 card with cas3 and last cas studio but

spawk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm 800 hd and on pc windows seven
My Location
belgium
hello all pleas hellp i have fun7 card with cas3 and last cas studio but when i write card with dragon file or fun7 file like tutorial explaine is dont work in smargo the card is not reconised and in internal reader not reconized yet ??? what is exctly files and what the way for programe it with predator or predasor files thanks

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Instead of using your Fun 7 card, to program your Dragon Cam, try using the Cas 3 and Dummy Card.
Download an updated version of Predator380, and unzip/unrar the file.
Connect the Dummy card, the oblong circuit board, using the 9 pin connection to the right hand side of your Cas 3 programmer.
Insert your Dragon Cam, into the Cas 3, and slide in the Dummy Card, with the 2 rows of 4 oblond solder points facing up, and at the front.
Start up your Cas Studio 8.7.1 software, click on the Cam Module tab and the Dragon Cams icon.
Now select the version of the Dragon/T-Rex cam you have.
Click on the little icon, with 3 dots, at the end of the file address bar, navigate to the predator380.dra file and click Open.
Now click Start Update.

To use your Fun 7, to update the Cam.
Download Predator380
Start up your Cas Studio 8.7.1 software, select the Smartcard tab, and the Dragon Card icon.
Insert your Fun 7 card into the Cas 3, chip facing down.
Clcik on the folder icon, at the end of the Firmware address bar, navigate to predator380.dra and write.
Once complete insert into your dragon cam, chip facing upwards, navigate to the dragon cam menu and update.

spawk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
belgium
thank you for reply mickha but i have only fun7 this card with out cam i have xorion cam but i dont use it i use only files for fun7 into Predator380 zip [ fun7LDR and two eepr all procec ok the smart card writ corectly without any error but after finish i put it into smargo go into cam info i have any smard card or not reconized smard card message pop up if i put it into internal reader into my dreambox 800 not reconized yet i am test all Predator380 file downloaded in the web

Attachments

• fun7.jpg
    fun7.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 44

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
The Predator firmware is only for the Dragon Cam, or T-Rex cams, it can't be used to open channels with a Fun 7 card, if you haven't got a Dragon Cam then these files are of no use to you.

spawk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
belgium
if you can guide me on the right end of file has good use and make the most of my card has 100% will be super cool of you I m still excuse the untimely thread thank you for all and Happy Holidays

spawk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
belgium
c+ fr channel for example the 6 channels or Bulsatcom but for fun I think seca Telespazio TNTSAT or that I have in local official would be cool to hang it in c or cause to make him a firm that takes the system via the nagra seca to say provider of meter available softcam ds will not hurt either one ides?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Eh??? Whilst we understand English isnt your first language that makes no sense at all.

TNT Sat cannot be opened - at the moment even their official cards dont work in anything except the official receivers.