I Have Killed My MR1230 Cam

Wattoo

Hi Friends!
I up graded my Matrix reloaded Cam 1230 to Mrb302 The New Joker D OK POL OK TPS MUL OK With the help of Fun card 6. All process went smooth. I initialize it on FTA channel.I went into Cam section of my STB and set default key.When I tried to watch Animal Planet from Polsat. It did not open.I went into the Cam section of My Opentel2000 Ci.There was a message NO Cam in CI slot.Every thing gone.It now does not initialize .Can I go back with fun card 6 or U Cas is must.From where I can buy U Cas and what is its price.Please help me.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You may be able to try several resets to make it boot, otherwise a CAS interface is probably the only way to reprogram it. Have a look at our advertisers to see if any of them do CAS2 or 3 units.

Wattoo

How I can reset it.Please tell me the procedure to reset it.It would be agreat help. I am not uderstanding the reset process. Please tell be in detail.

My Satellite Setup
humax5300
sammy dsr9500
Dragon twin
reality
MM
MR
My Location
LIVERPOOL
as rolfw has said,
you need a cas2 or cas3.