I Have Killed My MR1230 Cam

Wattoo

Reaction score
Hi Friends!
I up graded my Matrix reloaded Cam 1230 to Mrb302 The New Joker D OK POL OK TPS MUL OK With the help of Fun card 6. All process went smooth. I initialize it on FTA channel.I went into Cam section of my STB and set default key.When I tried to watch Animal Planet from Polsat. It did not open.I went into the Cam section of My Opentel2000 Ci.There was a message NO Cam in CI slot.Every thing gone.It now does not initialize .Can I go back with fun card 6 or U Cas is must.From where I can buy U Cas and what is its price.Please help me.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You may be able to try several resets to make it boot, otherwise a CAS interface is probably the only way to reprogram it. Have a look at our advertisers to see if any of them do CAS2 or 3 units.

Wattoo

Reaction score
How I can reset it.Please tell me the procedure to reset it.It would be agreat help. I am not uderstanding the reset process. Please tell be in detail.

spider12

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax5300
sammy dsr9500
Dragon twin
reality
MM
MR
My Location
LIVERPOOL
as rolfw has said,