I have terrible picture quality, please help!

kalamar

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:
Good. Don't forget to up the priority of MyTheatre if you switch over, and make sure you only use V2.76. Later versions are rubbish.

Ahhhhmen 2.76 lives!
By the way RitzDVB is working nice now too.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
HALLELUJAH, praise the Lord!

Can I get a witness?!?!?!

:)

"By the way RitzDVB is working nice now too"

What version be that brother?

afrowoman

User without a clue
Reaction score
My Location
Cairo,Egypt
Hi again everyone. My Theatre is working like a charm :) however I couldn't get verion 2.76 to work, it just kept crashing on start up - I deleted everything before instlaling it yet it continued to crash. Version 3.19 is working very well, however, some channels are not working such as XXL and I tried using Satdude's frequencies to watch FreeTV but it wouldn't work. I think I don't know how to get s2emu working - because when I open it, it's blank with no entries. I used MD wrapper. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I posted a really simple blow-by-blow account here a few days ago. Have a search. :)

afrowoman

User without a clue
Reaction score
My Location
Cairo,Egypt
Hi again BG :) I searched all your posts but didn't find anything related to installing plugins for MT? My plugins worked fine in PrgoDVB - this is extremely frustrating. I made an MD directory and basically put everything everywhere - sort of trial and error thingie. MT is "seeing" Yankse and Fenrir as plugins but s2emu isn't working I think coz when I open MD wrapper it's blank - no entries. I feel stupid and I feel I've already taken too much of your time - sorry :-ohmy

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
afrowoman said:
I feel stupid and I feel I've already taken too much of your time - sorry :-ohmy
No probs. :)

It may be that the version you are using doesn't like MD Plugins. :eek:

I seem to remember that some don't. Did you get any options during the install?

Is it a registered/cracked version?

Is it maybe not a full version?

I don't know that version, as virtually nobody here uses anything other than 2.76...

Here's my other post on how to do it. It'll be the same for your version (if it works with MDPlugins). If it doesn't, I'd go back to 2.76 and make it work. :)

http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=30421

afrowoman

User without a clue
Reaction score
My Location
Cairo,Egypt
Hi again BG :) thanks very much indeed for all your kind patience and help, I truly appreciate it! I've finally got everything working - I downloaded latest versions of s2emu and mr keys and XXL is up and working ;) I'm using MT version 3.19 and intend to register 3.20 soon - this software ROCKS! Thanks ever so much BG - you're terrific :)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Cool. Well done.

Drop back in a few weeks and let us know how stable it is. ;)

afrowoman

User without a clue
Reaction score
My Location
Cairo,Egypt
Hi again BG, well here's my latest update in the world of PC cards - after trying out ProgDVB, My Theatre and DVB Dream - I've come to the conclusion DVB Dream works the best for me. My Theatre would crash when I did a scan of the transponders. DVB Dream doesn't crash, picture quality ROCKS - I can even watch Multivision with no problems whatsoever - with the others it would break up and was utterly annoying.

Thanks for everyone who posted here helping me!
Happy New Year!:ny