i need a little guidence

srtb

Reaction score
hi all
im new to the forum. ive had a quick look at previous probs. need some help i have a pace digibox and for a long while it has been freezing displaying "no satellite being recieved" each time an engineer it called the problem is fixed untill roughly 4 months later. then goes back to the same problem.
does anyone have any advice on how to fix the problem?
cheers

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
There could be several options, does the pace box freeze on all channels and then report loss of satellite signal?

Is it only in poor weather conditions that the signal is lost? espically high wind conditions?

The main /likely failures are that the dish is moving slightly, or that the lnb has a problem.

Have the satellite engineers not identified what they have done to correct the problem for you at all during their visits?

Regards

Old Satellite

srtb

Reaction score
Its not all channels keep freezing eg bbc1 bbc2 dont freeze. but things like sky one, sky 1 mix, paramount & 1, e4, e4+1 etc do freeze channels 112 and 113 have only a blue screen no picture or message

The weather conditions are generally ok this last time the weather has been beautiful sunshine with hardly any breeze.

Sorry i dont know the technical terms but the dish reciever was replace last time it was only recieving certain bands. the time before that it was something in the digibox that was replaced ive got to find out exactly what.

zoe

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
Reaction score
Website
digiboxes.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
The Pace 2500 series of digiboxes have had many problems with the zif tuner, if you have had the lnb on the dish replaced this is most probably the fault.

Best to try on another dish or another box on your dish to pinpoint dish or box fault. :)