• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I need b4 movies

My Satellite Setup
I want to upgrade my star track reciver i need help how can i upgrade it ................
My Location
pakistan
Hellow I AM From Pakistan In my naighbour hood there is a person who can get codes for channels E.g Once He give me a code for B4U Movies ANd he told me that he has got it free from internet .I Want To Do Plz Help me .
I Shall be very thank ful...
<<<<<<<<<<<Shashan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
contact me on :
Email addresses removed
Or Reply in this fourm

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
The whole point of a self help forum is just that, you have to do the searching to find out not someone else I am moving this to the correct section as it has nothing to do with magic modules and do not post again until you have read the rules

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
bestshashan said:
Hellow I AM From Pakistan In my naighbour hood there is a person who can get codes for channels E.g Once He give me a code for B4U Movies ANd he told me that he has got it free from internet .I Want To Do Plz Help me .
I Shall be very thank ful...
<<<<<<<<<<<Shashan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
contact me on :
Email addresses removed
Or Reply in this fourm
Its illegal to discuss abt keys here.
Visit RDI diss forum, its there

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
bestshashan as the others have said - you will not get any keys on this forum - our rules strictly forbid them. there are loads of sites that will give you current keys.