I need help for ARION AF8200

m kh9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
arion
My Location
israel
I executed boot to the device in order to improve it but instead it the device stopped to work :-doh!

When I connect the device to electricity appear me on presented announcements like - LAng , UH21 , EdIt , Ant , AUtO , tInE ...
Every time that I press on the pushbutton EXIT the announcement changes :confused

To point out that when I connect it to TV there is no signal at all as if is nothing interconnected :eek:
I will be happy if someone will be able to help me

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum m kh9
It is not clear what your receiver is, what dish are you using on which satellite. All I can find out about your receiver is in Arabic here and unfortunately I do not read Arabic perhaps someone else can help you out. Please confirm that this is the stb you have

m kh9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
arion
My Location
israel
hi
my receiver seems the same thing only instead powersky
registered ARION AF-8200E
the dish is 100 cm pointed to hotbird
the connections are fine ,the problem is that I do not receive any signal from the receiver .​

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
The problem here is that there are too many variables to be sure of what has happened. It could be simply that your lnb has failed but in this case it looks like you may have used an incorrect flash file or it just became corrupted. Where did you obtain it ? How did you determine it was the correct one for your stb? Was it the correct loader?
Whilst I have no experience of jtag recovery I understand that if you have used the incorrect one the only possibility to recover the stb is for you to jtag your receiver. I suggest you do a search of the forum as there are some useful threads regarding jtag procedures, however I do not know where you would find the jtag file.