I need help with Starsat SRX 190D

abu_ali

Reaction score
Hello there

Every time i try to upgrade my receiver srx 190d with new softwares i got the message TIME OUT ERROR. Any body out there knew whats the problem please help.

khsameer747

Reaction score
abu_ali said:
Hello there

You can upgrade your receiver srx 190d with new softwares . Go to www.satsw.com. Download 19 Dec_29_SR-X190D-Super
unzip it and run the loader.use the bin for 190d.select what you want to update.(program ,key,etc.. check all)then click connect.after only turn power on receiver.wait untill finish all process .the receiver will restart automatically.

still not working the bin file from #16.itwillclean the stb.after use the new 190d bin. BUT BE CARE FULL.BACKUP THE EXISTING BIN USING UPLOAD AND CONNECT AFTER NEWFILE NAME POWER ON RECEIVER.OTHERVIS YOU WILL LOOSE THE SOFTWARE AND YOUR RECEIVER WILL NEVER WORK

16 sw_ver_clean_for_SR-X120,150,200CI
42 SR-X190D_SR-X220CI_Channel_Manager(2004-08-11)

Best regard & Happy Newyear

khsameer747

Reaction score
MODIFIED REPLY

You can upgrade your receiver srx 190d with new softwares . Go to www.satsw.com. Download 19 Dec_29_SR-X190D-Super
unzip it and run the loader.use the bin for 190d.select what you want to update.(program ,key,etc.. check all)then click connect.after only turn power on receiver.wait untill finish all process .the receiver will restart automatically.

If still not working, use the bin file from #16.itwillclean the stb.After this,use the new 190d bin. then click connect.after only turn power on receiver.wait untill finish all process .the receiver will restart automatically.BUT BE CARE FULL.BACKUP THE EXISTING BIN USING UPLOAD AND CONNECT AFTER NEWFILE NAME POWER ON RECEIVER.OTHERVIS YOU WILL LOOSE THE SOFTWARE AND YOUR RECEIVER WILL NEVER WORK

All comment are for educational pupose only.The user will be responsible for any kind ofdamage.

safaei

Reaction score
how can i find the latest HEX file
i mean the most complete and most new codes in a unit HEX file

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
safaei said:
how can i find the latest HEX file
i mean the most complete and most new codes in a unit HEX file

What's your receiver brand/model ?

mumtazrizvi

Reaction score
My Location
Pakistan
Hi Dear Mates

Good Afternoon

I am very new here in this Great Forum so please forgive me if something
is wrong with my post/reply, thanks in advance.

As far as I can guess there is something wrong with the loader S/W and/
or Com Port settings. The Com Port has to be Com-1 and then the loader
will automatically pickup the file and update the STB. At the time of load-
ing the S/W the STB has to be in "on" position. The digital screen will show
the process.

Best of luck mate!

Regards

Mumtaz Rizvi

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
abu_ali said:
Hello there

Every time i try to upgrade my receiver srx 190d with new softwares i got the message TIME OUT ERROR. Any body out there knew whats the problem please help.

Did you try the following, as per instructions on satsw.com ? Hope it helps. ;)

Set-top Box Download Instructions
In order to update your Set-top Box software, please follow the following steps:
1) Install the software on your PC by copying the file named "----.exe" to any desired
directory. You should also copy the STB program binary file(s) to this same directory. The
STB program binary file has a " .bin" extension.
2) Connect a serial cable from the PC to the STB.
3) Power off the STB by disconnecting the power cable if you have not already done so.
4) Run the download software on the PC by executing " ----.exe".
5) On the PC, select the COM port to which the cable is attached (COM1, 2, 3, or 4).
6) Click "Load", then select the desired binary (.bin) file, then "Open"
7) Click "Connect" on the menu of serial program.
8) Power on the STB
9) Leave the "clear channel list" set on the Option item. Only click on "keep channel list" if
you confirm that the software version is compatible with your previous version's channel list.
I recommend using “clear channel list” for safety.
At this point, the STB should start receiving the updated software being downloaded from the
PC. There will be no indication on the STB (the TV screen will be blank and there will be no
display on the front panel), but the PC should show a progress bar indicating the downloading
is in operation. When the operation is complete, the PC will say "’Download complete’ and
‘Power off STB and disconnect serial cable’ ". The STB will restart using the newly
downloaded software. You may now disconnect the serial cable and close the serial
download program on your PC. The download process is now complete.
If you get an error message on your PC, try again by doing the following:
1) Unplug the STB
2) Press "Connect" again on the PC
3) Plug the STB back in again
If this does not work, check to be sure that the cable is properly connected and that you have
selected the proper COM port. If you still can't get it to work, try lowering the speed.​

ajhan

Reaction score
hello to all. There are a lot of people which have the same problem i have starsat 220 ci which is similar to 190 it looks the same but it is with CI. I would like to give an opinion about this i have searched for a solution for this problem but i couldn`t find it. I think it was problem with the software everyone who installed software from september 11 have that problem, and that software after intsalling blocks flash to accept anymore the software.

long2276944

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
starsat 190D use NEC6115 chip, and use one microchip.

mu4you

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I would like to introduce myself as Mohd. Manzor ali I will be very greatufll if you alllow me please. thx
Salam Mumtaz Sahab

I will be very greatfull if anybody help me. I have STARSAT SRX3100CU Silver receiver. Recently I fixed the dish for Nielsat. I have searched and all the programs coming good. In settings It's not saving. just read below for deatails
Satellite - Nielsat
LNB Type - Universal
Low LNB Freq- 5750
High LBN Freq - 10750
o/12 volt Switch - 12V
Disec Selection - C
LNB Power - V/H --(I have proble here if I put 18V then Search it's coming all the programs except MBC4 AND MBC 3) the important thing is it's not even saving also. If you go back to menu if see you will find as it show's up.
Search All
Sear Multi Sat

Thanks in advance for your help please mail me at mu4you@yahoo.com

Waiting for your reply.

long2276944

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
khsameer747 said:
abu_ali said:
Hello there

still not working the bin file from #16.itwillclean the stb.after use the new 190d bin. BUT BE CARE FULL.BACKUP THE EXISTING BIN USING UPLOAD AND CONNECT AFTER NEWFILE NAME POWER ON RECEIVER.OTHERVIS YOU WILL LOOSE THE SOFTWARE AND YOUR RECEIVER WILL NEVER WORK

Hi,

Do you have the last software of starsat SRX 190D Super? All sw in www.satsw.com are old. I need the last one which is about 11 July.

Thanks