PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Don't know where you are but there are a number of possibilties.

Try: dish not large enough, dish not aligned properly, LNB not aligned, receiver not scanned properly, faulty downlead cable.

Probably more but please give us some information: where you are, what size dish, LNB type, receiver type, anything else that might be relevant.

PaulR

ford570

Reaction score
hi i have a technomate 5500 ci plus 6.0 lnb i am new to this were can i get the frequencys for this satellite can how do i put then in to the rec

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Still need more info...

For frequencies try http://www.lyngsat.com/1west.shtml

Do you have a CAM in your Technomate? If not you will only be able to see the FTA channels which might explain why you only have a handful of channels.

If you don't have the manual for the Technomate perhaps one of the other members can help ou with how to work the receiver.

PaulR

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Some receivers list the major channels on Intelsat707, try scanning that separately

G

GotMyBusPass

Don't you just love it when good advice is offered and no reply or thanks is forthcoming from the poster who asked for help:rolleyes:

GMBP:)