I need help.....

jo_beavis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star
I have a fortecstar lifetime ultra....and I have everything set up....I have all my software working and have entered the lastest keyes...however I can recieve all the channels.. the ones on echo 6.8 110 satellite come in fine...but the channels on echo 7 119 satellite do not come in....the channels say that they are scrambled or bad channels...I have tried everything I can find online to help me with this and still no success...I did at one time get sound on a few channels but still no picture....can anyone out there help me?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
and welcome to the forum. Can I assume you are in the USA?
Looking at Lyngsat for that sat Echo 7 on 119deg which you can do by clicking here suggests that most channels are nagra 1 and 2 as is 110deg, which you say you can receive OK even though they are circular polarised. I can only assume therefore it is a mechanical setup problem you have. I am not the best person (with my home made assembly) to be able to advise you especially not knowing your reference satellites out there. I am sure someone will help if possible .