i need monthly keys of my non cum reciver

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)
hello guys
can somebody helps me I need the keys of my non cum (technosat 9800 p omega )receiver's monthly keys,I have program SMART in my receiver which I can watch chanals freely I need sites which include all downloads about program smart and keys thanks a lot

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Look at the sites within Nobblys Big List

hagopt said:
;)
hello guys
can somebody helps me I need the keys of my non cum (technosat 9800 p omega )receiver's monthly keys,I have program SMART in my receiver which I can watch chanals freely I need sites which include all downloads about program smart and keys thanks a lot
I am using technosat mediagurd keys is working fine. If yourrecrver support oter typs of cam (acces type) pls mail me. to ramith@dialogsl.net. Following link will help u to find media gurd acces remote keys. Its working fine with my receiver

http://www.rdi-sat.com/seca.php

svpmohan

My Satellite Setup
Multi Lnb dish, pointed to Astra1 &2, Hotbird and 23°.Dreambox and one FTE receiver.
My Location
Belgium
Hello:cool:
Did you find the sites that includes the keys??
Could you please give to me as well.
Thanks

hagopt said:
;)
hello guys

svpmohan

My Satellite Setup
Multi Lnb dish, pointed to Astra1 &2, Hotbird and 23°.Dreambox and one FTE receiver.
My Location
Belgium
Hi Aliazeem2000,
Did you find the keys?If so could you please help me as well?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.