I Need ReadyMade Image For DM600PVR

tiku

Reaction score
Friend's I have bought dm600pvr from past 3 months, I have still not installled any image in it, i am finding it very dificult to understand it, in my country everybody is very greedy, they asked for money for installing image & cam,s. can anybody please do me a favour. & give me (Ready-Made)pre-configured best image for dm600pvr, with everything installed in it like CCCAM.CFG.& PRIO.CFG.so that, i just have to only put I.P.& C-line & start sharing. I would be very much obliged & remain thankful to Him.Waiting eagerly for your reply.
Please someone do me a favour, I. am spending 5-8 hours daily on net but still not solved my problem, its very confusing. I'll be using conax card
in its internal cam.
Thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
All the info you require to set your DB up can be found right here on the forum. No-one will provide you with a ready made image - you need to learn how to drive the box for yourself.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Why waste your time looking for 'Free stuff" when you could have enjoyed the use of your equipments (dish, receiver, TV, etc.) by paying a subscription to your satellite TV provider?
As you say that you spend 5-8 hours daily on the net, wouldn't it be better for you to do some work instead and use a fraction of the money you earn to pay for a legal subscription?
If a subscription costs 30 euros a month, this means you pay only 1 euro a day in order to have uninterrupted viewing of the channels that you want to see.
Even if it costs you 60 euros a month, this is still only 2 euros a day.

What is your location and satellite packages that you are interested in watching?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
His IP puts him in Pakistan so its probably the Indian sub continental services.

tiku

Reaction score
Analoguesat said:
His IP puts him in Pakistan so its probably the Indian sub continental services.

yer i'm from PK. & i'll be using Dishtv India card.Friend i have already installed PLI Jade 3 in my dm600pvr, its the cccam.cfg & cccam.prio.cfg where i get stuck, i dont know how to configure it, if someone can
send me these two pre-config.files i think my problem will be solved, i want to use conax card in its internal cam.& dont know how to configure it & what clockrateshould i give. & also what attributes for the above files.
I 'll also be taking C line from someone for HB13deg.,45 deg.68 deg,95 deg, 7deg. & Euro9 Deg. For that I need Prio.cfg File.(Pre Config.)

murad2000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dailup
My Location
k.s.a
All you ...wants to know >>> _http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/download/user_manual_dm600pvr.pdf