Advice Needed I-Smart Box Not Picking Up All Channels

Kevin c Daley

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a four foot 2lnb disk set-up at my home
My Location
Jamaica
Hi,

I bought an iSmart X10 Turbo 8PSK "NEWEST 2015 VERSION" High Definition PVR Receiver (Full HD) , WiFi Included & JB200 Installed , External IR , HDMI Cable & AV Cable Included from Amazon but having a big problem with it. After setting up the box and scanning the channels I find that it only picks up some of the channels and not all on the satellites (echostar 110 and 119). I contacted the manufacturing and after a long back and forth they sent me a bin file to update the firmware however, that did not fix the problem.

I am now asking if anyone has a file that can be sent to me that will upgrade the firmware to allow the box to pick up all channels. See the bin file attached that was sent to me from the company. I have another box that is an I-Link 9000 box and it's using the same system yet it is able to pick up all channels. Please see you can help me please. I have attached some pics from both boxes showing where the I-Link box pick up all channels where as the I-Smart box only duplicate the channels when scanned.

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    355.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    324.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    391.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    385.8 KB · Views: 10

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
It is unlikely any member will have a bin file that supercedes a manufacturers firmware update, also being a generally European based forum, it is unlikely anyone here has experience of your problem as we cannot see the satellites you refer to, you would be better signing up with an American based forum.