I Spit On Your Grave - "we woz robbed"

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I'm no fool, I could see the recent screening of I Spit On Your Grave (1978) was heavily edited - they call it censorship.

The edits were very similar to mature content videos I used to rent way before 18R videos or dvds were available to buy through the post or in a s_x shop.

They'd take a scene about 12 minutes long; chop 8 minutes out of it, and fill the remainder with slow motion and repeated sequences...

So 28 years on, I Spit On Your Grave has still never been seen on satellite UNCUT!:-Nooo

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
Was that the showing on Sky ch 32x (i forget which one!) ?

Yeah, well they show alomost nothing worth seeing now. Difficult to believe, now, that what's become "zone horror" actually got a Royal Television Society award .......

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
And I tell you what annoyed me about I Spit On Your Grave, Spiney, was the woman who was violently raped by those cowardly thugs.

Instead of killing them on sight, she sexually man-handled one, and had ACTUAL intercourse with the dork with the dark thick rim glasses, until "he came".

Her words!

Why didn't she just track them down and shoot them? How could any woman touch one of those freaks, I don't know...

She clearly had them all in firing range, there was no need to repeat yet more s_x with them. Very odd.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
When I saw that on video, shops were renting out betamax tapes.

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
jimbo said:
When I saw that on video, shops were renting out betamax tapes.

yep
and it was crap then

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
And it's still crap now. Uncut.

spiney

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2200 Sky digibox with ftv card, Comag SL65 FTA sat receiver, 40cm Sky minidish, Setpal terrestrial receiver (for free uk tv only!).
My Location
Midlands
Sorry Saturlight, but I haven't seen "spit" (so can't comment on it ), and your above link doesn't work.

Generally - I think - these "video nasties" were much mentioned, but little wqtched.

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
That's what I mean, Spiney, it doesn't work - IT'S BEEN CENSORED! Meant to be a joke, soz. :D