I want some tips to buy a good hackable receiver

iloya

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have an updated Humax 5400Z receiver. I used a fun card to view multivision but unfortunately the card no longer works. One of the back street dealers installed some patch on my receiver and also updated the card so now I am able to watch XXL but he proposed that if I change the receiver then he can provide me with a receiver that will enable me to view Polsat, TPS and many other networks without card. He said he will configure the keys using the keypad on remote. I want advice in this regard. Since I don't trust him I want to know if it is possible and which receiver will be best for this type of stuff because in that case even I can update the keys and I don't have to depend on vendors.
Can you guys please advice ???
Thanx in advance.

loftyj

Reaction score
iloya said:
Hi All,
I have an updated Humax 5400Z receiver. I used a fun card to view multivision but unfortunately the card no longer works. One of the back street dealers installed some patch on my receiver and also updated the card so now I am able to watch XXL but he proposed that if I change the receiver then he can provide me with a receiver that will enable me to view Polsat, TPS and many other networks without card. He said he will configure the keys using the keypad on remote. I want advice in this regard. Since I don't trust him I want to know if it is possible and which receiver will be best for this type of stuff because in that case even I can update the keys and I don't have to depend on vendors.
Can you guys please advice ???
Thanx in advance.

You do not say what country you live in. A back street dealer can mean a dealer using a small back street shop, working from home, or even selling recivers that have fallen of the back of a lorry.
The only reciver I know that works without a Cam and card is the dreambox but this reciver requires a computer to set up. try doing a search in the reciver section and see what you can find.

iloya

Reaction score
Sorry for not informing country. Actually I am in Saudi Arabia and yes here nothing is official as far as providing fun cards goes. However we do have dealers of Humax and many kinds of boxes
loftyj said:
You do not say what country you live in. A back street dealer can mean a dealer using a small back street shop, working from home, or even selling recivers that have fallen of the back of a lorry.
The only reciver I know that works without a Cam and card is the dreambox but this reciver requires a computer to set up. try doing a search in the reciver section and see what you can find.